• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

Tizoc

A banner ad on hotmail just said that NFS: Rivals was 57% off in the 12 days deal, so I clicked it, and it just took me to the same F1/MGS deals, how odd. So will that be today's deal?

Sale has been uninteresting for me so far. I really hope Journey/Swan/Tokyo Jungle will be on sale again, gutted I missed those deals last year.

Also, I wish they'd do more deals on older/overlooked PSN games, not just the supposedly hot new retail games.

NFS Rivals might be the next deal for PS3 for today at least.

any word on todays vita game?

Persona 4 Golden at 25% off with no Plus discount =V

Should be getting the update any minute now...

Fingers crossed for a good Vita title this time...although I pretty much already own most of the good titles on Vita, so I'm not sure what I'm hoping for...

Dragon's Crown discount would be nice...

I'll finally grab Legends for Vita, now that it's cheaper and the missing content is back.

Still hoping for a Dragon's Crown deal at some point. It's a bit expensive and I still can't decide for which platform I should buy it. A deal would make things easier.

Jinjo

Hmm, thinking about getting rivals. Theoretically I should be able to upgrade to PS4 version right? That's the one I really want. Don't have Rayman Legends yet too, good deals.

Certinty

Hmm, thinking about getting rivals. Theoretically I should be able to upgrade to PS4 version right? That's the one I really want. Don't have Rayman Legends yet too, good deals.
No, you can't upgrade Rivals to the PS4 version.

Tizoc

Then I guess I should wait..

I have a Vita ordered with P4G, Tearaway, Spelunky & Guacamelee lined up, so should I be set for a while, right?

It'll prob. be a Plus freebie by this time next year if not by summer time. Really though if you've got nothing new to play on your Vita, def. get this at the discount price.

I have a Vita ordered with P4G, Tearaway, Spelunky & Guacamelee lined up, so should I be set for a while, right?

You're set for a good while there, yeah. I'd say at least 60 hours' worth, so no rush to buy anything else. Except Gravity Rush.

Anyway, no interest in these two deals, so see you guys same time on Monday!

Tizoc

First post updated~

If you don't see any discounts, give it a few hours and they should pop up.

Famassu

I seriously doubt Legends will be PS+ any time soon. Origins was on PS+ only a couple of months ago after being a launch title for Vita. Legends will probably take a while too.

RpgN

Got Rayman Legends. I'm happy with it. 8 deals left, come on Dynasty Warriors Next, Lone Survivor and Persona 4!

Flipyap

If you have a PS+ subscription, you're more than set even if you don't buy a single game. For a bizarre Troyan horse pyramid scheme, PS+ is pretty good!

Milchmann

Sony and the publishers should have extended the upgrade program to more games. I won't get a PS4 until next spring, but I would have bought FIFA 14 and NfS: Rivals now if they were upgradable. In a few months the games will be cheaper anyway.

Staal

Got Rayman Legends, what a fantastic deal! Hoping for P4G, but I've already got enough for a while with Rayman and MGS collection.

Xater

For cross gen games they should really also put up a sale for the PS4 version. For 30€ I would have bought Rivals on PS4.

RpgN

So far, this sale has delivered imo. Even if we have 8 more deals left, I have 2 games I wanted. I have more faith this Christmas deal might be a very good one if the first 4 games are anything to go by. MGS collection was a good deal too, but I own the physical version of that one.

Gong

Was gonna bite on Legends, then I realised I hadn't downloaded Origins yet! Saved myself a tenner and boy does it look damn good *hugs his Vita*

Already own Legends, but it's a good deal. Definitely pick it up.

Might have been interested in Rivals if it allowed for upgrading to the PS4 version...

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Great deal for Legends, but I don't enjoy Rayman games no matter how hard I try, and I have no clue why as I generally LOVE platformers :(

JP

Already got the PS3 version of Rayman but I'm definitely picking up the Vita version for £10:79. Shame it's not cross save though. Have rented all the films so far so may as well go for this one too as you get 30 days to watch them.

Already got the PS3 version of Rayman but I'm definitely picking up the Vita version for £10:79. Shame it's not cross save though. Have rented all the films so far so may as well go for this one too as you get 30 days to watch them.

Yeah, I'm pretty tempted to rent WWZ extended.

Hmm...night in or go out and watch Carrie as planned?

BibiMaghoo

Can't get on it at the moment, but can you see the outline of the future games like last year? They were covered in, er, cloud but you could still tell.

I want some PS4 discounts Sony. Give me Knack for half price and I'll buy two.

Joni

I want some PS4 discounts Sony. Give me Knack for half price and I'll buy two.
They won't. Consider this: every game that you discount has been bought by someone less than two weeks ago. That is kinda cruel to do to your most loyal fans.

BibiMaghoo

They won't. Consider this: every game that you discount has been bought by someone less than two weeks ago. That is kinda cruel to do to your most loyal fans.

They did it last year with Hitman and Far cry 3...

I have some hope they may do it again.

Tizoc

Legends would be tempting but I'm nowhere near finished with origins.

Get it now, EU PSN rarely has such decent discounts. FYI, the Plus discount on this game makes it at around $17-$18. The game was on sale at that price some days ago on US PSN.

Top Bottom