• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoRaven

Nice OT Kadey.

Can't wait to see more SFV stuff. I'm also really interested in seeing how Xrd does in terms of views and overall excitement.

Tom Cannon just posted the guidebook for the event.

Tom Cannon
‏@ProtomCannon
#evo2015 Guidebook mobile app is up! Pls test! https://guidebook.com/g/evolution
https://twitter.com/ProtomCannon/status/621069123003420672

It's pretty much only beneficial for people attending. But it does include the panels that will be on-site.

Friday
12pm - Bandai Namco Panel
2pm - Killer Instinct Panel

Saturday
12pm - Indie Showcase Roundtable
2pm - Capcom Panel
4pm - Maximilian Dood Panel

I don't think these will be streamed.

Hi.

Subbing you fucks!

Have lots of family in town this weekend so won't be able to watch much, but hopefully good semi-finals action of top 32 in MK, Marvel and SF.

Sblargh

Banned
Won't be commenting much on the thread because I watch most of it away from the PC, but I'm definetly hyped for this!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Booked Friday, Monday & Tuesday off for this. Being in Ireland means I have to reverse my sleep schedule but it's always worth it.

Really want Daigo to take Ultra so I hope he's been putting work in, in preparation. I think the skill gap between Japan, U.S and Europe is narrower than ever so it should be a fantastic event.

Just gotta stock up on supplies and get my command centre set up then I'm ready for a long weekend of FG goodness.

Haunted

oh shit it's this weekend?

Going to have to read up on this year's favourites in Marvel and SFIV and the major results so far.

Wookieomg

So stoked for this weekend! Watched EVO the past couple of years, and while I'm not an active player in the FGC, I deeply appreciate the skill and the hype that these events bring to the fore. Awesome stuff ahead! :D

Robiin

Great thread, nice work putting all this together.

I only wish Smash 4 wasn't being played with customs, but whatever. Prepare to see some broken stuff. Oh, and I hope the Swedish Melee reign of Leffen and Armada continues. The only one who I can see stopping them is PPMD.

Guys, thanks a lot for all the info and links in this thread. I'll watch EVO for the first time this year, and I'm kind of lost, so you are helping a lot!

creatchee

Is it wrong that I hope IFC Yipes gets knocked out before Sunday in Mahvel just so we can get his luxurious commentary for Top 8?

Deku Tree

Demand.

Why does work feel the need to flare up before I go on vacation. Don't they know that the hype has already taken me over?

There'd be two versions of SF next year. Right now, no SF game other than SFIV would get enough entrants to justify a main EVO game spot.

Probably because most people have given up on 3rd Strike.

It will be interesting what will happen after SFV releases.

Ah thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom