• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-GameTrailers staff announce new project EasyAllies

Mikey Jr.

Shu also pledged :D

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/711856630124531712

Edit:

Capture.png

Hell yeah Shu!

On the verge of 10k!

GlamFM

Banned
< 1k backers so far. Looking at the views GT got on YT there seems to be A LOT of potential for growth.

Hasney

$100 away from $10k and the second podcast. This is incredible.

Can't wait to see a bunch of happy people when they start streaming today.

J-Skee

I just woke up to not only the best news, they're already at $10K!!!! Holy shit!

EDIT: Thank you Shuhei for making my avatar complete.

First Patreon. Only 1$ (+VAT), but just dipping the toe at this point. If the quality is near the old GT, I'll see about upping it.

In truth though, main motivation was to not feel like a dick for using AdBlock.

Naythan

Willing to contribute in any way to further fund Don's gambling addiction. Sign me up for the 20 dollar level boys!

10k already. Unbelievable! So hyped right now.

Pledged $10 for now, plan to up it once I don't have a wedding and honeymoon to pay for!

sora87

I remember waking up to the news GT was to close, seeing that thread title on here, feeling my heart sink. Now we have this wonderful news, full of hope and glee. :D

Luigiv

Awesome, I suspect it's not long until we hit the 15k tier. If not before I go to bed (in about 3 hours) definitely well before I wake up again.

Sesha

Awesome thing to wake up to. Love the name. The announcement video made me chuckle several times. Not surprised they're doing a Patreon. Will pledge at $5 because that's what I can afford.

Great to have them back.

UrbanRats

Seems really strange to me that Patreon doesn't support 1 year subscriptions.
Wonder what the reason is.

Maybe it's like a security measure, to avoid people giving a year and the guy running with the money? Losing one month worth of pledge is one thing, but losing a year could be pretty harsh.
Don't know.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe it's like a security measure, to avoid people giving a year and the guy running with the money? Losing one month worth of pledge is one thing, but losing a year could be pretty harsh.
Don't know.

Yeah seems more like a problem only for the higher tiers.
I think at the 1 to 10 dollar tiers it can be actually a far nicer proposition to just pay 12 to 120 and just be done with it.

Naythan

Huh, they have about the same number of people chipping in as Mega64 now give or take, but are making over $2k a month more. Plus the Mega64 one has been up for months.

EDIT: Needed to refresh. There was another grand and 100 people added to EZA <3

Honestly I think this is because this is way more specific/organized than the Mega64 Patreon which, in my opinion, has led to some slightly disappointing content.

Top Bottom