• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-GameTrailers staff announce new project EasyAllies

BrunoM

Sadly, I do not have a jacuzzi.
Damn it right when I was getting the cold beers to enjoy in it err lol

Glad and very happy to see you all back .. can't wait for my weekly talk show with bets ...
Damn I need real gaming talk

Plus need to see who wins first season of bets at EZA lol

Awesome I missed theses guys, really loved their podcast and now there's going to be 2 of them a week :D

I can't really commit to a monthly pledge but I'll throw them some money during their streams when I can.

Shu also pledged :D

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/711856630124531712

Edit:

Capture.png

It would be great if EZA could get in touch with Shu and maybe have him on one of their podcasts. I'd love to see Shu conversing with enthusiasts other than Greg and Colin.

Naythan

Wow it's just past 8 am on the east coast of the United States and they are already above 11k. This could be big once everyone wakes up.

Visceir

Noticed they already have the weekly stream schedule up on the twitch channel.

Monday, March 28th
9PM PT - 12AM PT | DUMB GAME MONDAY
The Conclusion of G-Force

No clue what Michael Damiani’s New Show will be. They should elaborate it on a little.

Kasper

Put my money where my mouth is. Glad to see the Patreon is going as well as it is. Hopefully it won't see a big drop off come next month. Currently I'm only able to put in 25 bucks a month, but hopefully I'll be able to contribute more down the line.

I wonder if they're going to keep the GT Time format or if they're going longer now, since there's no more limited studio time.

So many questions.

Mikeside

Put my money where my mouth is. Glad to see the Patreon is going as well as it is. Hopefully it won't see a big drop off come next month. Currently I'm only able to put in 25 bucks a month, but hopefully I'll be able to contribute more down the line.

you're worried that you can ONLY pay them $25 a month?

Hasney

I wonder if they're going to keep the GT Time format or if they're going longer now, since there's no more limited studio time.

So many questions.

It was Kyle that wanted to keep it around an hour even when the stage wasn't booked, but I did notice him increase it to 90-100 minutes near the end.

eFKac

Noticed they already have the weekly stream schedule up on the twitch channel.

Monday, March 28th
9PM PT - 12AM PT | DUMB GAME MONDAY
The Conclusion of G-Force

No clue what Michael Damiani’s New Show will be. They should elaborate it on a little.

Hell yeah! And it better be in 3D Bosman, you promised!

Guerrilla

they just got their first 500$ pledge. Nearly at 12K. Still moving insanely fast and its just about time for the first east-coasters to wake up....

Naythan

Nothing on Bosman having a show? Its still fantastic this is happening, congrats EasyAllies!

He is doing the show "on the side." It will still be on the EZA Youtube channel but he didn't want to tie it to the pressures of a financial goal since it will apparently be very "casual."

For those of you who are new to Patreon campaigns, just prepare for a little bit of a disappointment on April 1st. It happens with every new campaign. A number of pledges are going to bounce, and Patreon will adjust the funding value accordingly the same day. This means the funding will seem to drop very suddenly for no apparent reason. Don't worry though, the pledges that were removed weren't real in the first place.

It's hard to say how much difference it will make, but if this were to happen today, you might expect about $1k to be removed from the total. It varies from campaign to campaign.

It was Kyle that wanted to keep it around an hour even when the stage wasn't booked, but I did notice him increase it to 90-100 minutes near the end.

Yeah, I noticed that it got longer and longer. I'm sure you saw me bitching about it in the GT thread. ;-)

Hopefully they can keep the main podcast tight and offload the longer discussions to the second podcast. That seems to be the plan (according to the description of the second podcast), but I also know that I'm in the minority and others prefer podcasts that go for hours.

Rongolian

Banned
Never backed a Patreon before, pledged immediately here. Feel great about supporting these folks and look forward to the projects they work on in the future!

A part of me would be dead inside if we didn't get Final Bets for E3

Top Bottom