• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[eXas1s] There are 6 big Xbox titles currently planned for PlayStation 5

Draugoth

Gold Member

49pwpxP.jpeg

However, it has always been clarified that Xbox does not plan to remove the 100% Xbox exclusives at the moment and that the focus of the next showcase will be on games for PC and Xbox. Despite the pressure, the company is committed to offering a presentation that excites fans and avoids controversies.

In the last hour there has been a lot of talk about "Project Latitude", with news that Microsoft could release some Xbox games on other consoles.
  • Age of Empires 2: DE​

• Age of Mythology Retold​

• Hellblade 2​

• Starfield​

• Halo​

• Doom Dark Ages​

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Halo Remake has been rumored for a bit. Might get Infinite out first. Hellblade makes sense. Probably wont even wait the 1 year, which is fine with me. I want a part 3. Starfield makes sense. Probably a GOTY version in September with DLC after that 1 year period. Age of Empires makes sense. They sell a lot. I'm sure it's all coming over. What this tells me though is that they have to detail their next gen system / open store plans on Sunday for current Xbox owners, which is pretty much what I expected.

feynoob

Gold Member

Starfield Creation Club, Shattered Space DLC release date and space station building teaser to be revealed at Xbox showcase​

Hopefully this makes the game good for both platform.

FeralEcho

If Halo is indeed coming there's literally nothing off the table after that...
Matthew Broderick GIF

It'd be over for the Xbox as a console maker.... They'll still release the next Xbox since it's already in R&D but afterwards,I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Still,they would be a massive third party publisher which in the end I feel they will benefit from tremendously.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
I really should've kept a record of those posting laughing emojis when I said I'll be playing Hellblade 2 on PS5.

Probably at least adamsapple adamsapple and Punished Miku Punished Miku . Lol
I accepted that everything is going in February after the Hi-Fi Rush shirt incident. Before that, I didn't believe it. But it's been clear for several months now.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I say do it. It's gonna happen everywhere eventually...maybe cept Nintendo...cuz they know how to keep their dicks in their pants and not spend insane amounts of money on their games.

Top Bottom