• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggandI

Banned
Day 1 for MvC4.

But you Marvel fanboys sure are crazy nuts. I would never want to associate myself in the same group as you.

image.png

All the Pokemon hype online this week reminded me:

Did Pokken ever get Scizor/Darkrai/Croagunk/whoever else as DLC, or are we waiting for a Switch port?

NEO0MJ

All the Pokemon hype online this week reminded me:

Did Pokken ever get Scizor/Darkrai/Croagunk/whoever else as DLC, or are we waiting for a Switch port?

We're probably going to have to wait some time for it to arrive. Because they were originally found on the Wii U I don't think they'll keep them exclusive to the Switch.

Think CvS3 would do more for the competitive community. SNK characters are more popular in latin america, korea, and China. Meanwhile SF is played a ton in Japan, EU, and the US. Finding a way to bridge all of those communities would be best.

Plus, I've never been a fan of Marvel's long combo system.

all this talk of bringing back Mahvel to its mvc2 roots..

it stinks of SF5 "dumbing down to footsies and mind games" where everyone has a max 5 hit combo, unless they waste meter and vtrigger to extend it to 8

But can you bring back what doesnt exist!?!?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Hmmm

do i want to see Ryce get banned more than I want to see Beef be completely wrong

I hope marvel 4 is real

I do want to see Beef being so wrong for hilarity.

that Marvel 4 thread just keeps on going. thirst is too real

Yup for many reasons. We got Max, Mr.Wiz, Bish, Shinobi, etc coming in. And those teasers were fun tho.

I think I'm gonna win my bet with Beef. Marvel 4 news is very discouraging though.

What if we get umvc3 port too?

notworksafe

this reddit comment had me rolling

Hey Quasidomo - huge fan. I wanted to ask, what was it like being irrelevant in Marvel 2 vs. being irrelevant in Marvel 3? Was there a significant difference, or did it feel about the same? How would you say technology and Youtube may have made you irrelevant? Do you think Youtube really highlighted exactly how bad you are at Marvel 3, whereas in Marvel 2, people just knew you were sorta bad, but not necessarily how bad?

pizzacat

Banned
all this talk of bringing back Mahvel to its mvc2 roots..

it stinks of SF5 "dumbing down to footsies and mind games" where everyone has a max 5 hit combo, unless they waste meter and vtrigger to extend it to 8

But can you bring back what doesnt exist!?!?
The ghost of marvel 2 has found a vessel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom