• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 19-25 | Started from the bottom, now he's there

At least when Clinton got impeach he got his dick wet. Enzo about to get impeached w/o even getting any.

That's some real Drake status there.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
At least when Clinton got impeach he got his dick wet. Enzo about to get impeached w/o even getting any.

That's some real Drake status there.

Drake got game tho

tumblr_lxuvo1el1s1r6e7qgo1_500_kzfhy.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Also, I tip my hat to the UFGT staff for the UFGT website. Seriously, every piece of information someone could want or that I would need to put in these threads is there and easy to find/navigate to. It's way too often that I come across pages for majors that just aren't updated or lacking really important information. Or I see SRK posts about upcoming tournaments without listing when the tournament is, or where.

Drake is so adorable, i just wanna pinch his cheeks
Drake is like Nelly 2.0, when you think about it. Hold that, Panda.

Cole Tocci ‏@FluxedOver 6h
@Chrismatrix303 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDZrWmRkMdU … someone found a reliable way to TAC infinite with dante, and it takes a really long time to kill
@Chrismatrix303 from a normal confirm it takes like 50 marvel seconds to kill doom, around 65 for big bodies
@Chrismatrix303 the infinite is like magneto level easy when you know the tricks to it
Eduardo Pérez ‏@PR_Balrog 1h
@FluxedOver @Chrismatrix303 If its that easy I'm playing dante again.
Oh yeeeaaahhh

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I had to google that to make sure I was reading it right.

Yeah man, oddly enough I wasn't surprised when in DR, all you got are bags of waters in colmados. The only difference here is that one is maybe a choice while the other is pretty much forced due to no money coming into the country.

Oh yeeeaaahhh

That Dante infinite looks really annoying to complete.

By the way guys, a friend of mine wants to do a combo video for hype. I'm training with Dante on point for style points but any two characters you'd specifically wanna see in the video? Ex: Dante, Haggar, Nova (exclude the two characters at the end).

Keits

Developer
Also, I tip my hat to the UFGT staff for the UFGT website. Seriously, every piece of information someone could want or that I would need to put in these threads is there and easy to find/navigate to. It's way too often that I come across pages for majors that just aren't updated or lacking really important information. Or I see SRK posts about upcoming tournaments without listing when the tournament is, or where.

Thanks for noticing!

Solune

When the hell did you become Canadian Rice-Eater and how did I not know this for the entire time SF4 has been released. Anyways grats man!

Also cool interview Beats always cool finding out about my fellow Canadians.

K.Sabot

the punishes are 1 frame too correct?

Yes they are, as f.lp is a 3 frame move and all the examples are -3. Previously f.lp was pretty much useless save for use in post-hayate pressure. The change also makes -4 and -5 frame punishes way more safe to do, of course.

So mod them sticks, I've already done it for one.

Now I just gotta find a way to do it to my HRAP.

CurlyW

So due to having more registrants than ever before at UFGT10, putting pools together is taking a while, even for us. As a result, pools should be posted by Monday evening.

I will, however, be posting total registrant numbers in the morning.

Apologies for the delay.

I knew something was up because hes from NC god damnit

Don't blame me, I didn't start it lol. I remember checking the thread(Canada Cup?) and saw that everybody going nuts because a guy named Riceta beat Infiltration and everybody was wondering if it was me. It comes up every now and then whenever Riceta shows up on stream.

gngf123

Travelled into London and it looks like I'm going to have nothing to do for 3 hours. Need to find something to do.

Anyone got any Ultra footage from really good Oni or Juri players? I'm surprised that I have only seen one or two people using Oni so far.

Anne

So due to having more registrants than ever before at UFGT10, putting pools together is taking a while, even for us. As a result, pools should be posted by Monday evening.

I will, however, be posting total registrant numbers in the morning.

Apologies for the delay.

Sounds like a good problem ^^

Azure J

The people voted for it. Even down low Drake fans like WesternHeretic liked it. Plus it isn't the first Drake lyric thread title.

I still think FGW | Souls of Fistchief is the best thread title we came up with in a long time, but nobody liked it that week :(

This was my suggestion for last weeks thread after Chris G: Revengeance took place in Marvel.

Oh yeeeaaahhh

Made a video detailing why Ex.Fukiage in USF4 will probably sway a bunch of matchups into Makoto's favor.

Most makoto players probably know what this means, so this goes out to all the Balrog players so they stop dash punching me in Ultra.

Dat windows movie maker (muh vryu style).

So now I want to go back into both SF and Marvel. Thanks guys. :lol

According to Beastnotes, it's Daigo's birthday. Happy B-day to the beast if that's true.

Bonus pic, Daigo is playing as one of those two characters

Bn_CPa1IUAASZq8.jpg

Hint:
You can probably tell by the win percentage. OMG OMG OMG Evil Ryu is now Daigo's most played character, It's really happening OMG OMG OMG

Westlo

Reset? I'm talking about the fact that his rank is triple a+, and he has over 30k pp :p

Arcade rankings are completely different to console.....

For instance the top 3 rankings for 2012 in the arcades before ultra came out....

6 Akuma 463762 BP
wao Oni 438965BP
Y Cammy 430226BP

Top Bottom