• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 20-26 | MRN died so Guilty Gear could live!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
NE1QoKq.jpg

This one hasn't been photoshopped at all what gives

Azure J

God. Damn.

Way to make yourself fucking irrelevant, I thought Wii U had that shit locked down tight.

Every time this sort of news happens, I make a post lamenting the days when the future of gaming was full of untapped potential instead of new ways to screw over the consumer at every turn. This is that post for today.

*daps*

Old man GAF was right, and I held on to the promise that a new gen meant learning from mistakes and putting consumers first more than ever too...

I can't tell you how many times I've rewatched that same Fresh Prince clip in the last 8 hours. :lol

Azure J

One of the good side effects of this MS debacle is that I now know where the lion's share of console fightanGAF is going next gen and feel 100% happy knowing that I'll get matches from anyone here in the future. :p

vf5 on sale on psn for $5. ot seemed dead or i couldn't find it, so i'll ask here instead. how's the online for this game? still active? prolly will buy anyways because $5.

I'm sorry Keits I was saving my $10 PSN credit for Divekick but between the Skullgals palette pack and this my bison dollars yearn to be impulsively and poorly spent

Exr

vf5 on sale on psn for $5. ot seemed dead or i couldn't find it, so i'll ask here instead. how's the online for this game? still active? prolly will buy anyways because $5.

It's pretty dead...I try to find matches with my Brad and always turn up empty handed. That said if some of you jumped in on this I wouldn't mind jumping on...

Edgeward

If people need someone to play VF but are afraid of playing people who are good, look no further. I haven't played in a while and was garbage back then with Wolf.

I look forward to XONE wired pads to use for PC. That's about the best thing I can say today.

Beckx

One thing I am worried about for PS4 is whether the touch pad has to be integrated into every controller. That will make modding a stick to play PS4 very...interesting.

Shouta

It's pretty dead...I try to find matches with my Brad and always turn up empty handed. That said if some of you jumped in on this I wouldn't mind jumping on...

You can find some matches by setting it to Worldwide instead of same region. But the connection won't be nearly as good.

Top Bottom