• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 4-10 | I-No what that finger smells like [18+]

Shouta

Heh, I was right and Nemo didn't really say anything bad about Flocker. Just a poke about his rematch with Champ in his original comment.

For a while I always thought that Dakou was Xiaohai's Laugh. Basically the friend who's also a very good player and training partner, but not as good as the main star. But Dakou has more than proven himself lately with more impressive showings at EVO and now his current run during the Capcom Cup qualifiers.

alstein

For a while I always thought that Dakou was Xiaohai's Laugh. Basically the friend who's also a very good player and training partner, but not as good as the main star. But Dakou has more than proven himself lately with more impressive showings at EVO and now his current run during the Capcom Cup qualifiers.

I know in the KOF98 days, Dakou was considered on Xaiohai's level.

Not even trying to be catty.

But Infiltration's hairline, in the last 5 or 6 months, has completely retreated to the back of his neck.

It's kinda surprising.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Not even trying to be catty.

But Infiltration's hairline, in the last 5 or 6 months, has completely retreated to the back of his neck.

It's kinda surprising.

Dem 30s :(

Also, when you turn 30 a wizard sneaks in your house and replaces your young, healthy spine with a stack of rusty bottlecaps.

Dem 30s :(

Also, when you turn 30 a wizard sneaks in your house and replaces your young, healthy spine with a stack of rusty bottlecaps.

Cant say I'm experiencing the same thing. Except maybe the hairline thing lol. 30's aren't that bad, you just have to maintain a bit more. No more binging on junk food, and just go for a walk for a bit, maybe get a street pass :D

USD

3rd TOPANGA LEAGUE (A) ROUND 5

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv152342593 - Free period over.

Haitani (Makoto) vs. Uryo (C.Viper)
1-3 ●○●●
Kazunoko (Yun) vs. Dashio (Seth)
3-1 ○●○○
Umehara (Ryu) vs. Mago (Fei Long)
3-1 ●○○○
sako (Ibuki) vs. Haitani (Makoto)
3-0 ○○○
wao (Oni) vs. Uryo (C.Viper)
3-0 ○○○
Kazunoko (Yun) vs. Mago (Fei Long)
3-1 ○●○○
Michael-tan (Ken) vs. Dashio (Seth)
2-3 ○●●○●
Haitani (Makoto) vs. Bonchan (Sagat)
3-1 ○●○○
Umehara (Ryu) vs. Uryo (C.Viper)
3-1 ○○●○
sako (Ibuki) vs. Michael-tan (Ken)
3-0 ○○○
wao (Oni) vs. Bonchan (Sagat)
3-0 ○○○

Does anyone have a list of who has qualified so far for Capcom Cup in AE?

Xian
Alioune
Tokido
Sako
Haitani
ChrisG

yeah it was more of shot at Champ than Flocker. Did people take it the wrong way?

It's a combination of that and people starting drama for the sake of starting it.

Yesterday Xian said Dakou plays every character in the cast except for three (he didn't say which three).

So when people make these asinine arguments about who the overall fighting game player is, do they take in account how many character mains a player has?

I held a ds4 yesterday. D-pad feels good, better than ds3. Still don't like the triggers/shoulders. Too small and don't like the edge on the triggers. Sticks felt loose as well. Though the material on them felt better. Like the heavier weight on it as well. Want to actually actually play a fg on them to see how I truly feel about it though.

3rd TOPANGA LEAGUE (A) ROUND 5

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv152342593 - Free period over.

Haitani (Makoto) vs. Uryo (C.Viper)
1-3 ●○●●
Kazunoko (Yun) vs. Dashio (Seth)
3-1 ○●○○
Umehara (Ryu) vs. Mago (Fei Long)
3-1 ●○○○
sako (Ibuki) vs. Haitani (Makoto)
3-0 ○○○
wao (Oni) vs. Uryo (C.Viper)
3-0 ○○○
Kazunoko (Yun) vs. Mago (Fei Long)
3-1 ○●○○