• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only going to that event for the Eir Aoi presence ~

isn't there like a motel 6 nearby (never been to LA)

There is a Motel 6 nearby (like within ten minutes), but it isn't in the safest of neighborhoods. Anyways I'll be going for press work with my usual unit but staying at my friends house.

CHEAP ASS CHINESE SIDE FTW :D....

Josephl64

There is a Motel 6 nearby (like within ten minutes), but it isn't in the safest of neighborhoods. Anyways I'll be going for press work with my usual unit but staying at my friends house.

CHEAP ASS CHINESE SIDE FTW :D....

ah I see, anyways it's cool to see someone part of the press

It's done and just in time for the new thread. Human_Shield came up with the original, I just remade it with Nendoroids.

kt6lrxo.png

Yeah I saw her on amiami a few times. It was around 6.9k or something right? I was going to go for it but decided to wait. She pops up every now and again on amiami. Nice collection in any case man. Wasn't the biggest fan of the show but the characters are banging and the soundtrack is fucking amazing. Panty and Stocking are awesome.

Yep, 6980.

Has someone been ordering and cancelling or are people selling them back to Ami?

Why does everyone love Panty & Stocking? Is it just the figure sculpts? Because I hated the anime.

I think it's absolutely hilarious.

raven777

Not only is it 12k but her face couldn't be further from the source.

FIGURE-006065_01.jpg

61pAr45NmTL.jpg

wrong eyebrow color?

But I do think the quality of the figure looks great.Don't really know anything about the source material or the anime other then few screenshots I saw with that huge eyebrow.

raven777

Looking at the cover, I don't think they messed up her face, the figure looks pretty much like the girl on the cover.

yes I would agree, probably except the eyebrow color. But I think the anime design is different from the source design so for those who are used to the anime might feel different.

Just took forever and it just disappeared with no update for weeks until it arrived. Maybe Ive been spoiled by EMS....

There's literally no point to SAL with tracking tbh, maybe assurance it won't get lost but haven't had that happen. SAL's tracking is terrible though they only give you an update when it leaves and arrive into countries but nothing after it's arrived at your country.

inthemyst

Neo Member
Hello FigureGAF.

I've been lurking here for a while, but can now finally join you guys. I'm glad I found FigureGAF because you've guys have helped me spend money I wasn't intending on spending :)

Here's my pick up for May:
eegLDaQ.jpg

I still haven't opened up Kazuno yet. I have no idea where to display her yet since those swords are huge.

I picked up Milhoire because I wanted the chocobo like bird, but ended up finding her so cute.

Z4YESFh.jpg

And here's NepNep comparing her controller to a PS4 controller:

NFD9wMS.jpg

Bombless

I need that Kazuno, damn the display space. Grrrrrreat haul!

Edit : Yes, I meant compared to the anime Chaika. Love the series so far and she would fit in well on my giant weapons collection.

Holy shit at that Red Nendo gouging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom