• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post from Vox-Pop was the terrible gateway for me.

I was simply sifting through the thread because I like looking at well-done figures and one day I found those Nichijou trading figures staring back at me.

xjxmerqu2x.jpg

My fate was already sealed.

Oh mannnn, they're amazing

Ultimadrago

3 pages in on OT2 and I've already been snared in - box ordered. There is no escape, abandon hope all ye who enter...

Oh my god....I have to have these

yuukogif5irj4h.gif

Bless your hearts.

the search function on AmiAmi seems pretty fickle. Sometimes items won't show up at all unless they're in stock, other times you can look at sold out items with no stock. I don't really completely understand its inconsistencies.

Very true.

Ultimadrago

Really wish Nichijou got more love in the figure department...as long as I can get my hands on a Hakase Nendo and it doesn't break my wallet I will be happy. Just wish there were more...

Agreed. It didn't get very much. The Hakase or Nano nendo are certainly the way to go. The trading figures are great too (and they made plenty of them!) and the Banpresto toys are decent for being prize-type figures, but I wish the series received larger scales or nendoroid figures for the Yuuko/Mio/Mai group.

I made it on the wall of shame? But I just got here...

Just means you're a prodigy!

RMI

Banned
Just got an email from Amazon letting me know that they didn't have Koto's Shinobu I ordered a few months back, but that they'd "keep looking." god fucking damn it. I wish I had caught it on AmiAmi when it first went up for presale.

I imagine the demand must be through the roof. Amazon has a listing for a Hakase with for 98...and that is with Prime. Nooope, I love Nichijou but I can't do that haha.

Hehe. I only remember that price since somebody I know on twitter wanted one.

I'd be more interested if they had made Yuuko/Mio/Mai nendos like Ultimadrago mentioned.

Ultimadrago

I imagine the demand must be through the roof. Amazon has a listing for a Hakase with for 98...and that is with Prime. Nooope, I love Nichijou but I can't do that haha.

The inflated prices are absurd. Best I can find is someone on MFC who seems to be selling Nano for $50 Free Shipping, Used like New. It's not a sale-centric site though, so there are caveats to purchasing from other users.

kewlmyc

Holy shit, much better than the other one for preorder. Please let me know when it's up for preorder. Looks awesome!

May 27

:(

Bye bye monies.
Didn't know you were a fan.

Morg is on her way! Hope we get more Magi figures in the future.
Same. I hope we get an Alibaba and Sinbad in the future, but I doubt it since Megahouse only seems to make a 2-3 figure set for random shounen series that aren't One Piece. HxH and Blue Exorcist got the same treatment from them, 2-3 figures.

Hehe. I only remember that price since somebody I know on twitter wanted one.

I'd be more interested if they had made Yuuko/Mio/Mai nendos like Ultimadrago mentioned.

Ya really...seems like a huge missed opportunity to me.

The inflated prices are absurd. Best I can find is someone on MFC who seems to be selling Nano for $50 Free Shipping, Used like New. It's not a sale-centric site though, so there are caveats to purchasing from other users.

I think about buying on there from time to time but always stop myself.

Didn't know you were a fan.

Same. I hope we get an Alibaba and Sinbad in the future, but I doubt it since Megahouse only seems to make a 2-3 figure set for random shounen series that aren't One Piece. HxH and Blue Exorcist got the same treatment from them, 2-3 figures.
Yep, it's hard. Even Naruto barely got any. I absolutely need Alibaba, Sinbad and Judhar. Bandai was going to make them but lost the license.....

inthemyst

Neo Member
That GSC Honoka is so cute but if I buy her, I'll have to buy all 9 girls.

Then I see the Danganronpa 2 Nanami, and yeah...

Seriously NSFWallet!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Don't know the character but the second one looks better imo, prefer the pose and detail.

Alleyne really is an incredible figure with amazing details. I have the original colors, which is why I'm leaning towards getting Muramasa.

Just realized that Muaramasa picture was out. She looks really good.

Is she going to be exclusive?

Oh man, I just saw that she's Hobby Japan exclusive. Doesn't that mean I'd have to go through a proxy? If so, I think I'll ultimately have to pass.

If you want sensible advice, you came to the wrong neighborhood.

Damn you all.

She looks really good. I'm not familiar with the source at all. The main reason I was looking at the other Amakuni Muramasa was dat bikini/dark skin/heels combo.

BadWolf

Alleyne really is an incredible figure with amazing details. I have the original colors, which is why I'm leaning towards getting Muramasa.

Well in that case the choice is simple.

Get both and display Muramasa in the middle of the two Alleynes.

The various stages of Freeza seeing a new figure. lol
You have no idea how accurate the statement is. XD

Pretty much the only things I'm guaranteed to buy are Marvel / DC bishoujos and Vanillaware characters. And of course, Himeji Castle whenever Max Factory decides to release her.

kewlmyc

Pretty much the only things I'm guaranteed to buy are Marvel / DC bishoujos and Vanillaware characters. And of course, Himeji Castle whenever Max Factory decides to release her.

My bro! I assume you have all the Odin Sphere Alter figures right?

Oh I have a slight idea after posting in here for a while now lol.

Bombless

London Comic Con Day 1 is over. Not much going on on the figures side. The GSC booth ran out of Snow Miku Nendos within the hour (10 remain for tomorrow) and they have an almost full Miku & Friends nendo line (Miku, Rin & Len, Kaito) along with Belledandy and a few other scales.

Only a couple shops were selling good stuff (ie from known manufacturers), and a TON of questionable origin Sabers, AoT, etc. I think I saw some K-On as well (each girl playing an instrument?), but apart from Xiaou Bishoujo nothing caught my eye (at 45£ I think it's about the Amazon price here, will check later).

But then I saw Iris. I had to jump on her. That will be my only purchase for today. So happy to have found her like that. They had Cyril too.

New shops should pop tomorrow, but Saturday is the Death Day. There will be TONS of people.

Toki767

I decided that I won't go to Fanime this weekend because $50 to get in is honestly $50 I could spend on a figure I'd actually want rather than going to see if there could possibly be any figure I want and then trying to pay a fair price for it. I think I'm going to buy that Alter Yukiko figure though. I've been eyeing it for so long. 15k stings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom