• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

added you

i don't really keep my collection up to date on MFC. got too many figures. it would take hours and hours. no thanks

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/LiK

I use mine to keep up with my preorders, lol. Though I've got a ton of old stuff I'm probably going to never bother adding.

moved to Montgomery which I guess you can say is Conroe if you don't know where that is

Ah, so down south. I grew up near Dallas so I was just wondering.

Josephl64

I use mine to keep up with my preorders, lol. Though I've got a ton of old stuff I'm probably going to never bother adding.

Ah, so down south. I grew up near Dallas so I was just wondering.

moved to TX a couple years ago and grew up overseas...father is from New England area so I don't really act Texan at all

Got my Red Nendo preordered!
I never really cared for Nendoroids before but after Link, Red, and Mackenzie from Touch Detective I think I'm developing yet another costly taste.

chrono01

Are they going to sell it? It looks like they want you to use their forwarding service directions.
Not sure. If they're smart, they'll just offer it on their site [with the 500 yen Forwarding Service premium added into the cost]. It'd be easier for them.

Either way, I'll wait it out. I really don't want to go through the process of creating a Japanese Amazon account and fill in all of the forms. It'd be much easier to just purchase it from BIJ and be done with it. :(

ordered homura. I felt like I had to after showing it to my friend...who bought bought maiko homura and the winged version rofl

177 orders in one day? God damn.

edit
What pushed me was the limited/made to order. If it was standard then I would risk it like ultimate madoka

edit2
I can always cancel on rightstuf anyways

Heh I had those DBZ figures, thinking back it was so disappointing, detachable arms but legs were permanently stuck in the same position and clothes peg that breaks easily XD.

Ha ha, yeah. I bought those things yeeears ago. I still have them boxed up so I figured I might as well add them to my list.

Luigi87

Filling in MFC, I confirmed that a (cheap) Luffy I got years ago when I first started collecting is a counterfeit.
... Oddly the Shanks I got from the series, that I'm sure I bought from the same table (it was at a convention) is legit.

ordered homura. I felt like I had to after showing it to my friend...who bought bought maiko homura and the winged version rofl

177 orders in one day? God damn.

edit
What pushed me was the limited/made to order. If it was standard then I would risk it like ultimate madoka

edit2
I can always cancel on rightstuf anyways

I like how you're still trying to justify it to yourself. ;) But man, dat price. $200 was even above my pessimistic expectations.

I did order Aniplex's 1/6 Saber, though. Because no pants.

javac

It's up on Amazon.co.jp. I've got my order in. 4860¥. Link

FhiPs4u.jpg

IL1j8ox.jpg
DFhofxk.jpg
PSbLor5.jpg
3okCMJi.jpg

Ken

I like how you're still trying to justify it to yourself. ;) But man, dat price. $200 was even above my pessimistic expectations.

I did order Aniplex's 1/6 Saber, though. Because no pants.

$200 isn't too hard too swallow for something you really like. Could always be worse!

javac

Nendos be gettin' pricey, yo.

Yah it is. I got Yoko Littner Nendoroid for 500 yen and Panty for 1500 so this is a big jump for me but who knows how limited this might be. For all we know they'll bring this to the west down the line for a lot cheaper or it could sell out and disappear forever. I can't risk it lol.

LiK

Looks like Amazon JPN is limiting one Red Nendo per customer. My contact preordered it for me. Woot.

chrono01

Okay, I think I have you all added my FL on MFC. I'm not 100% sure, so if I missed you, feel free to send a FR yourself!

Hope to see you all around!

Who am I kidding? None of us will ever leave here...

Looks like Amazon JPN is limiting one Red Nendo per customer. My contact preordered it for me. Woot.
Yeah, one per customer. Congrats!

To be honest, I'm still kind of upset at GSC for this one. I mean, if it were something like a Nana Mizuki Nendoroid or something [which, oddly enough, WAS offered on the International GSC store] I could see it being Japan-only. But for something as mainstream as Pokémon? That's just cruel.

Of course it might have something to do with the license, I'm not entirely sure. Even still...

javac

*I should have just waited for the next page. In any case I'll post it here again since I know a few of you are interested in this. Let me know if it's frowned upon to quote yourself again on the next page and I'll edit this out.*

It's up on Amazon.co.jp. I've got my order in. 4860¥. Link

Jayhawk

I like it when I am surprised by Amiami payment requests for stuff I forgot I preordered. Looks like I will be receiving the Eren figma and the Super Mario SH figuarts.

LiK

Okay, I think I have you all added my FL on MFC. I'm not 100% sure, so if I missed you, feel free to send a FR yourself!

Hope to see you all around!

Who am I kidding? None of us will ever leave here...

Yeah, one per customer. Congrats!

To be honest, I'm still kind of upset at GSC for this one. I mean, if it were something like a Nana Mizuki Nendoroid or something [which, oddly enough, WAS offered on the International GSC store] I could see it being Japan-only. But for something as mainstream as Pokémon? That's just cruel.

Of course it might have something to do with the license, I'm not entirely sure. Even still...

seriously, i can understand if it's not a very popular character but this is bull.

I'm probably gonna grab another from any other site that isn't gouging it too much. I want a second one sealed for reselling purposes to make a return, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom