• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandte

The Moment when you calculated to enter the vortex at 9:55 in Germany or 0:55 in pst and you get a call and it is 10;01 / 01:01.......

poncle

The Moment when you calculated to enter the vortex at 9:55 in Germany or 0:55 in pst and you get a call and it is 10;01 / 01:01.......

Was exploring a map to farm litrocks while commuting on a train. Got litrocks. About to get out from the map. Train enters a tunnel. Got connection again, but it's 01:01 now. Goodbye litrocks.

Before maintenance I did some friend point pulls and finally got myself a thief; Eldin (I understand Paul is better but Eldin will have to do). I also got a second Wedge (would have loved Biggs as wanting to RNG down the white dragon I'm stuck with Bio and 15% poison chance is way lower than 50% chance...I suppose I could wait for the game to come out and use Magitek Terra as she also gets Bio Blaster).

Also I decided to look up what Shadow gets...a 30% Paralyze ability for getting him to level 60...that is a bit underwhelming to be honest (but hey combined with Rizer that should be 51% chance of Paralyzing that blasted Dragon). Speaking of status how does is work here. Say you use Paralyze on a paralyzed target does that mean the Paralyze is reset, extended or does it just do nothing? Basically am I able to stunlock the White Dragon? (I currently don't have AoE heal outside of Leah's limit break)

Latest version is 0.1.4. For anroid the apk site in the OP has it.

There seem to be some new loading screens and sadly for me the quest that crashes the game still does :(

Is there any positives to Shadow?
Mankiller and Bird killer innate skills seem to be pretty nice. A 30% paralyse is okay but waiting until level 60 totally isn't. I'd say not really but I've put too much time in and I'm stuck with him now. The reddit straw poll found him to be the most common rare pull along with Cyan.

TimeKillr

Does anybody know where you can find Farplane Dew?

Both my Terra and Exdeath need some to awaken, but I've yet to come across a single one . I've been doing the evo mats vortex to no avail.

linkent

Damn it on IOS.
Updated and now it is our turn with black screen.
Pressing the icon just open up black screen then goes back to home menu after few seconds.

Almyn

My premium rolls so far.

Bartz
Luna
Kain
Edgar
Galuf

I was really hoping for a good magic user, like Shantotto or something but I think I've been pretty lucky so far either way.

Rixa

Damn it on IOS.
Updated and now it is our turn with black screen.
Pressing the icon just open up black screen then goes back to home menu after few seconds.

That sucks :/.

Btw this same happened to me with Puzzle and Dragons (NA version, with apk),when I updated my Sony Xperia Z2 Android to official Android version 6.0.1. Havent been able to play PAD after this, it happened 01.05.16. My phone is not rooted (since we have 2 years warranty in EU).

linkent

That sucks :/.

Btw this same happened to me with Puzzle and Dragons (NA version, with apk),when I updated my Sony Xperia Z2 Android to official Android version 6.0.1. Havent been able to play PAD after this, it happened 01.05.16. My phone is not rooted (since we have 2 years warranty in EU).
Damn it, gonna try my other device to see whether it can run it.
Since cross platform have different lapiz count, do i get the lapiz back if i switch back to the original device?

Edit: luckily my ipad works, wth...
Now i need to try deleting and reinstalling the game on my phone. Will take awhile with my 3mbps :(

Rixa

Are Hill Gigas a rare spawn in the castle? I'm wasting all my energy just trying to complete this dumb quest.

I don't know if they spawn in other parts, but they definitely appear in the throne room. Took me about 10 runs to get 3.

Well, thanks to Throne Room tip, I decided to do it. First 3 runs, didnt see single one (didnt know what they look like).
Then 4th run, had 1 in every 3 rooms before boss.
Screenshot_20160519-153800.png

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
First reroll of the day and I got Rosellia (only 3-star, but that's no big dela). She definitely seems to be my best pull yet. Said I'd be satisfied with anything in the "Noteworthy" tier, so I think I'll go ahead and actually start playing the game.

Hmm so while you can steal items from the Colosseum they do not count towards the Legendary Thief trophy. Looks like in getting that I'll be having Eldin eventually be an EXP thief :(

bonkeng

Damit i unrooted my phone for no reason.

But on the bright side, i can finally play this game woo-hoo.

Well, thanks to Throne Room tip, I decided to do it. First 3 runs, didnt see single one (didnt know what they look like).
Then 4th run, had 1 in every 3 rooms before boss.

How many pulls did you do for Vaan and Exdeath?

Chucker

Can I make a Swedish account on my phone, or do I need iTunes.

I have a JP community account, but never needed Sweeden.

Edit: Made an account, my phone is asking me to verify details, Sweeden isn't listed.

Rixa

Damit i unrooted my phone for no reason.

But on the bright side, i can finally play this game woo-hoo.

How many pulls did you do for Vaan and Exdeath?

Exdeath is in friend slot, its not mine. My only Lapis pull is my reroll pull for Vaan, which took about ½ day of trying. Didnt count rerolls but around 20-30 maybe.
This graph is from Reddit, with some minor mistake.
Reddit user JPTheorem said:
gIZEWCi.png

"Klein = Clyne. Klein is just what the JP players call him as that's the literal translation he got, he's Clyne in global. So his total rate is actually one of the most common."

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

Edit: Made an account, my phone is asking me to verify details, Sweeden isn't listed.

The svelit or something like that. If you Google it it means Swedish. It was the default on my phone when I made an account.

bonkeng

Exdeath is in friend slot, its not mine. My only Lapis pull is my reroll pull for Vaan, which took about ½ day of trying. Didnt count rerolls but around 20-30 maybe.
This graph is from Reddit, with some minor mistake.

Holy fuck 1% chance :D

I'm remembering the first few months of CC once again. Before they bump the chance to 7% from 1.4% lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Will I be able to get the unlocks for registering if I download the apk when the game officially launches?

All signs point to yes.

Also, is there a way to like set abilities to be used during Auto, or is it always just auto attack?

Anoregon

I have Roselia as my leader and I need friends! Big tough friends! ID is 521,408,061

linkent

You should make it on itunes PC as usually there is no "none" for the payment option when making account on phone.
If you encounter "technical error please contact support" or something like that, it means the itunes detected your location to be outside sweden. You will need VPN to get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom