• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chille

If I start playing this now will I still get the preregistration bonuses? Can I link my fb to the game right away without messing anything up?

Nobody know's yet but probably normally they give the bonus to anyone who plays during the first week or two week's, it all depends on how they do it.

Visceir

I just rolled a 4-star Kain. I see he isn't on the tier list, so not very good?

He is ok but there is nothing remarkable about him. In global version he maxes out at 4*

Jump does alright damage, but takes 2 turns and you can't really chain it -- which is a big downside.

I would like to point out that there's a good chance there won't be any big updates to the game for the next month until E3. Unless you're planning to grind that little content there is for the upcoming month it might be a good idea to just give the current content a try without spending hours rerolling and jump back in a month later -- or whenever they actually decide to add the second island and keep the updates rolling out.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
He is ok but there is nothing remarkable about him. In global version he maxes out at 4*

Jump does alright damage, but takes 2 turns and you can't really chain it -- which is a big downside.

I would like to point out that there's a good chance there won't be any big updates to the game for the next month until E3. Unless you're planning to grind that little content there is for the upcoming month it might be a good idea to just give the current content a try without spending hours rerolling and jump back in a month later -- or whenever they actually decide to add the second island and keep the updates rolling out.

That's kind of what I was planning - spend some time rerolling until I get one of the good units that I want, then just sit on it for a month so I am in a good spot to start when the game launches fully next month.

Almyn

Add me please.

ID: 273, 521, 968 Currently sharing 5* Bartz

I've added everyone that has shared their code so far. Although a few have reached capacity.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I really want to roll just CoD because the sprite is so cool.

Credo

I'm assuming everyone on here pulls right away when they get 500 lapis? I guess it's a bit too early to be saving up for any future event considering this doesn't even have an NA release date.

If anyone wants to add me from here they can.
Player name: Spy
ID:424.359.299
Sharing Leader: Vaan 4*(recently upgraded so his stats went back down)

I guess let me know who you are so that I can add you since I've been getting alot of random friend requests.

I take back what i said. This game is pretty good so far

I mean.. Its rpg lite but i love the combat and visuals.

The mechanical layers and character building is certainly fun for now

Wonder when ill start to hit some walls. So far so good though!

Yu Narukami

I'm assuming everyone on here pulls right away when they get 500 lapis? I guess it's a bit too early to be saving up for any future event considering this doesn't even have an NA release date.

You can save for 5k lapis since it gives a free pull.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I take back what i said. This game is pretty good so far

I mean.. Its rpg lite but i love the combat and visuals.

The mechanical layers and character building is certainly fun for now

Wonder when ill start to hit some walls. So far so good though!

The current wall there is only a single island as this is meant as more of a beta build.
I expect around E3 we will see a lot more content and hopefully they keep up with the rate I hear they are delivering in Japan.

Anoregon

For rerolling yeah, you generally just do the first pull. If you aren't rerolling then saving for multis/events usually makes sense.

Vamphuntr

Hopefully they launch it when all of the milestones are reached. It should be pretty soon. Yet coverage so far implies it will launch late in the summer. It's supposed to be at E3 too.

Remember to spend some lapis on QoL things like inventory and friend space.

Speaking of chains I remember reading somewhere on here (http://altema.jp/ffbe/) that a physical chain is 15% attack boost while magic is 30% attack boost.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Drew another unit in the hopes of replacing Rain.... Got Russell.

Which turd sandwich is better? Russell or Rain?

Yu Narukami

If anyone wants to add me from here they can.
Player name: Spy
ID:424.359.299
Sharing Leader: Vaan 4*(recently upgraded so his stats went back down)

I guess let me know who you are so that I can add you since I've been getting alot of random friend requests.

FR sent from Jaga.

Remember to spend some lapis on QoL things like inventory and friend space.

Speaking of chains I remember reading somewhere on here (http://altema.jp/ffbe/) that a physical chain is 15% attack boost while magic is 30% attack boost.

Yup i switch between chains and single target and other strategies

I love the mechanics. On the one hand you could waste attacks and take more hits but on the other you gain limit bonus

Combat is surprisingly deep.

Anoregon

I had a reverse understanding of how the facebook link/reroll thing works, so my Kain account is gone.

Back to the grind for something better!

Im not rerollinh

Gonna challenge myself to work with what im given

Battle system seems versatile enough for me to get through with strategy and slow build up

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I had a reverse understanding of how the facebook link/reroll thing works, so my Kain account is gone.

Back to the grind for something better!

Just remember the very first sync to a facebook account sticks. No possible way to get that undone.

So once you get a good roll sync it to a facebook account you will remember.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Whats the benefit of synching to facebook?!

Right now we are all using sweedish versions of the game. This limits the ability to purchase IAP and get updates without switching stores.

Once it releases globally we will need to delete the app and redownload from our native countries. The only way to transfer save data is to sync it to a facebook.

Facebook sync lets you switch seamlessly between devices. I can play on my iPhone, iPad, or Android devices with the same account.
This also protects your data incase of a device catastrophy like dropping it in the bottom of the ocean or out off the empire state building. You'll just log in to your new device and your account will be right where you left it.

Right now we are all using sweedish versions of the game. This limits the ability to purchase IAP and get updates without switching stores.

Once it releases globally we will need to delete the app and redownload from our native countries. The only way to transfer save data is to sync it to a facebook.

Facebook sync lets you switch seamlessly between devices. I can play on my iPhone, iPad, or Android devices with the same account.

Shit thats huge

Thanks for the info

TimeKillr

I just spend like 2000 Lapis on friend slots.

If you wanna add me - 734,685,218

I usually use Terra as my main, but she's only 3*. Regardless.

Im using most of my lapis at the moment to bulk up my friend list.

I got a Cyan from a pull tho, he has the slowest fucking attack animation ever it's really annoying me.

Zunja

Sweet just beat the Dragon. The sword is pretty good put it on Kain, even though I should give it to Bartz or Gabrand. I'm excited to get more of the game hopefully I can get a couple of my guys to 5* before then.

Rootbeer

Banned
Im using most of my lapis at the moment to bulk up my friend list.

I got a Cyan from a pull tho, he has the slowest fucking attack animation ever it's really annoying me.

same. added ten slots today.

i really want to pull more characters though... have to find a good balance between upgrading slots and that, ugh
Sweet just beat the Dragon. The sword is pretty good put it on Kain, even though I should give it to Bartz or Gabrand. I'm excited to get more of the game hopefully I can get a couple of my guys to 5* before then.
Good to know... working may way up to that. My Kain needs a new weapon badly

Vitanimus

snatched Roseria
ec20fb7f.gif

Anoregon

Getting trolled so bad. I said to myself "I'll stop rerolling once I get at least one of the 3 characters from "useful" tier that I like (cyan, edgar, vivi)" Of course, I have pulled all of the other units from that tier but none of them. Currently I'm sitting on 4-star Krile. I'm assuming that, being a red mage, she is weaker than a pure offense or heal unit?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Getting trolled so bad. I said to myself "I'll stop rerolling once I get at least one of the 3 characters from "useful" tier that I like (cyan, edgar, vivi)" Of course, I have pulled all of the other units from that tier but none of them. Currently I'm sitting on 4-star Krile. I'm assuming that, being a red mage, she is weaker than a pure offense or heal unit?

You're already in reroll mode. Just shoot for a best tier unit.

Pejo

Just dropped a ton of my saved Lapis on Friend Slots, so feel free to add me.

Right now I'm providing a 4* Cecil, But I might switch it up to 4* Terra or Edgar if there's a need.

Man, Status Aliments can really mess you up in this game. I've had Coeurl's Blaster Paralyze and, especially, Magitek Armor's Scintillation Blind completely screw up runs for me before a boss.

Anybody know where to find the digital circuits? I'm at 2/3 for this quest and can't seem to find another.
I had this same issue. I just got another as a drop from a Security Eye in Fulan Pass - Exploration.

Stider

Currently using 4* Vaan as leader but can switch to 4* Cecil if needed. Should hopefully have the mats to get them to 5* by the time they hit 60(both around level 43 now)
Name: StiGAF
ID: 443,671,175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom