• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Jump Festa 2015 Trailer

Mik317

Seriously what is up with SE games and their awful voice acting work...

IDK, the voice work has been good for the most part...it is the script that lets everything down. Baker and Lillis have proven to be very capable in countless other videogame roles...but I don't think anyone can overcome these poor scripts.

Here I will save judgement to where it is more than short quips over poorly lip synced characters with boisterous music to really judge it hard (and honestly Noctis Wayne and BAAAAWTH guy are the only real questionable choices IMO)

I really really really don't know why everyone is hating on Noctis' voice, he sounds normal to me.

Ignis is the only one that's killing me.

Shredderi

Seriously what is up with SE games and their awful voice acting work...

It's weird though I remember FFX12 being pretty good. Balthier was very good in my opinion. Maybe something different with the voice direction?

Maybe now people will stop crying about the dubbing?

Who am I kidding, people will still whine about it.

Of course we "cry/whine" if we think it sucks. It's great of them to put the japanese voice over as an option of course.

hzqfdk.gif

hnnnnnggggg
dTVKL.gif

What's this? Square Enix doing things that make sense?!

Between this and the FFXIV expansion news I feel like I'm 12 again looking forward to the next Final Fantasy game again.

It's nice to be hyped.

Come to think of it. Is there a FF game with decent english VO?

FF12 was good. Several other non-FF Square-Enix games have great dubs, too (Nier IMMEDIATELY comes to mind, but Nier is also significantly better in the writing department, too).

Seda

Here I will save judgement to where it is more than short quips over poorly lip synced characters with boisterous music to really judge it hard (and honestly Noctis Wayne and BAAAAWTH guy are the only real questionable choices IMO)

Generally my thought. I legitimately have a hard time understanding what Ignis and Cindy are saying at times, although the latter only had six words and is seemingly a minor character anyway.

Zoe

Thank god they've finally confirmed dual audio. I was agonizing over whether to switch my preorder.

Top Bottom