• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Jump Festa 2015 Trailer

SougoXIII

It was poorly choreographed.

The animation of him slamming his fist onto the car is hilariously fast for some reason. That part of the scene is pretty awkward, the rest of it is fine though I'm not sure where the idea of it suppose to be cool coming from

Falk

that puzzling face
image.php
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

am i doing it right

Absolutey incredible trailer. The music, the graphics, the mother fucking TITAN. Like holy shit, that was unbelievable. And I'm so happy to see that the combat system finally seems to have some actual weight to it. It bothered me a lot with all the previous footage. Oh and TITAN.

Fucking hell, this is going to be something special. I want this game so bad.

Curious if they changed the beginning of the game. It seems as if Noctis and the gang aren't in Lucis at the time of the Imperial takeover. But in VersusXIII, Stella and Noctis have the convo by the fish tank, and then they smash in to the tower and it seems like Noctis had to fight his way out of the city.

Stinger into Million Stabs is the highlight of the Trailer

FFXV Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

That car still sticks out like a sore thumb, not artistically but graphically. It's like the lighting for it just doesn't quite match the rest of the environment, not to mention the very stiff suspension physics.

As someone who doesn't understand the first thing about cars, I disagree. It probably won't (and shouldn't) look realistic.

They said in the livestream that the town isn't finished. However there will be towns a lot bigger than the one we just saw.
Yes, I know that. I was just saying that the game looks great but the Town definitely lacks polish, which is understandable since they are still working on it.

:eek:

Towns, open-world-like towns! *sobs* The classic-style cars and buildings kinda reminds me of FFVIII's Dollet *sobs*

Giant foot coming down on you... *sobs*

Verder

oh hey cronos seems to be in here.

Looking beautiful. That's gotta be running on PC. Square ain't foolin no one

We knew that Insomnia was the capital of Lucis for a while now, really.

There was a "West Insomnia" street sign all the way back to the 2011 Versus trailer, but I didn't know it was the city name until now. I guess this confirms that Altissa is the capital city of Accordo?

Road

Bring back Nomura for cutscenes and trailers, pls.

Also, we need a voices off option.

And lol at the soldier just standing there holding that flag.

raven777

well looking at the trailer, the early story seems to have changed from versusXIII days.

in versusXIII it seems Niflheim attacks while Noctis is in Lucis, but now it seems Nocis and co are out of Lucis when the attack happens.

Which probably means that scene where Noctis and Stella meets is gone now...

Top Bottom