• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

h3ro

Loading tunes/paints and the Auction House is taking ages. Hopefully that's a sign of great sales!

This game man... this game.

Netprints

I redeemed my warthog code but now it is gone from my garage, any way to get it back. I believe I lost it when I uninstall the demo. Anybody know the fix for it?

Looks like my Best Buy pre-order is shipping early! (regular edition) It's set to arrive tomorrow morning. (if you pre-ordered from BB check your tracking info)
First time a game I pre-ordered has actually shipped a few days before release. Can't wait to play this.

ViciousDS

Banned
I'm having a problem GAF

Every time I go to redeem my codes for either the Mercedes or warthog I get this and it's furiating!!!!

I'm not even on the preview program

f2SLr5I.jpg

Pedersen

Ahh been playing all day and haven't even been in the big city. Gonna spend a lot more time in this game than 2 I think. Don't think I'll ever be tired of the map, its so varied and filled with awesome terrain. Too bad photo mode is ruined on pc it seems. Glad I found out the drone is a nice substitute

HoTHiTTeR

I bought the ultimate edition so I could play this weekend. :/

I don't really care about all the extra DLC, season pass, all the other stuff. Would anybody like to buy the codes off of me, including the Best Buy specific Jaguar DLC, for $35? PM if interested. Thanks!!

Neil_J_UK

So, I'm one of the people suffering from VIP not registering issue. How do I stop using my wheel spins each time I level up? When I level as a result of gaining XP from a race, it goes straight into the wheelspin.

Also, I still seem to be getting microstutters, even when setting priority to maximum on nvidia control panel. Setting cpu priority to low for the app, as I've seen suggested, made it way worse.

Tendo

Weird problem. Wife is playing on her account on our xbox one, and I am playing on my account on pc. My account is signed out on the xbox. Two seperate xbox accounts.

Everytime I try to do almost anything, turn the game on, accept a friend invite, it logs her out on the xbox and logs my account in. Not a huge issue but it requires her to restart the game everytime. This has happened 3 or 4 times now. What do I need to do so when I do something on PC it doesn't log off her signed in account?

Spasm

Weird problem. Wife is playing on her account on our xbox one, and I am playing on my account on pc. My account is signed out on the xbox. Two seperate xbox accounts.

Everytime I try to do almost anything, turn the game on, accept a friend invite, it logs her out on the xbox and logs my account in. Not a huge issue but it requires her to restart the game everytime. This has happened 3 or 4 times now. What do I need to do so when I do something on PC it doesn't log off her signed in account?
Do you have a Kinect? Can it see you?

Last time I do Release Day delivery on Amazon.

It's after 8PM and it's still not here.

Even with the discount they give you it's not worth it.

DirtyLarry

Classical is all u listened to driving through Italy in fh2. Will be the same here.
I thought maybe I just picked it in FH2 as I truly do think it fits the mood perfectly and I enjoy it, but now I know it was actually their choice and not mine. Damn good choice on their end and I only listen to it and the Hip Hop station.

cilonen

First Horizon game here. I love that if I rock up to an event and it's something I have no interest in, like Chevy vs. Dodge, I can just redesign it on the fly.

Absolutely awesome.

So how are the online races on PC? Hard to get into one if you are playing solo?

I'll get the standard edition, will it lock me out of some online races for not having any dlc?

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it. Just going to play some more. I'd rather miss out on some VIP bonuses than not play while waiting on them to fix it. I'll just mostly dick around with non-race events since leveling up out of races you can just not spin the wheel and bank it for later.

jesu

So how are the online races on PC? Hard to get into one if you are playing solo?

I'll get the standard edition, will it lock me out of some online races for not having any dlc?

You'll be playing against Xbox players too.
You'll use whatever class car is chosen, you can't get locked out of anything.

You'll be playing against Xbox players too.
You'll use whatever class car is chosen, you can't get locked out of anything.

To add to this - Forza handles DLC very well with cars at least. The assets are included in updates so everyone gets the actual files for the car and can see them ingame, you're simply locked out of them if you don't own them. Because of that you can always play with (and even see) people who have the DLC cars.

Noobcraft

To add to this - Forza handles DLC very well with cars at least. The assets are included in updates so everyone gets the actual files for the car and can see them ingame, you're simply locked out of them if you don't own them. Because of that you can always play with (and even see) people who have the DLC cars.
I miss racing tons of Buick Regals in FM4 MP.

cilonen

Just had a thought - the other named racers I see in free roam are Driveatars aren't they? I've had some hideous unintentional head on and T-Bone smashes and just had a sudden thought I might have messed another player up.

RedStep

My VIP Pass won't download (or even show up as Ready to Install, which is a little scary), which is killing my desire to play. I want my rewards! Every time I spin the wheel and don't get my bonus credits I die a little more inside.

ViciousDS

Banned
Fuck it. Just going to play some more. I'd rather miss out on some VIP bonuses than not play while waiting on them to fix it. I'll just mostly dick around with non-race events since leveling up out of races you can just not spin the wheel and bank it for later.

I'm still getting VIP bonuses in spins......what are you taking about?

Top Bottom