• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Strootman

^_^
wKytCm4.gif
This alone is worth $60.

Klocker

Damn. Can't decide which version to get... I have been VIP and bought all car passes for last 5 forza releases but man I usually regret the car pass ... I like that all star and VIP pack though... don't care about early play as I don't have a lot of time to play this weekend anyway damn what to do

ViciousDS

Banned
Are you playing on PC or Xbox?

I don't know that i've heard it working for anyone on PC yet

I'm talking to a friend on Steam, while the VIP status isn't working for me and him, he says his brother has all of the rewards and cars and is playing on PC. I think it's totally random.

Xbox

Random no VIP sounds grand lol

I played online Co-Op and got 2 festival expansions - one of it was an upgrade of location level. Now I've got this here showing up, what is this "upgrade" refering to?

You can upgrade each of the four festivals up to Level 5. Each level makes it a bit bigger and fancier and I believe it adds a few more events in the area.

HoTHiTTeR

I bought the ultimate edition so I could play this weekend. :/

I don't really care about all the extra DLC, season pass, all the other stuff. Would anybody like to buy the codes off of me, including the Best Buy specific Jaguar DLC, for $35? PM if interested. Thanks!!

Includes halo warthog, forgot to post. Sry

Error1355

I've yet to be able to connect to a single online game. Anyone else having that issue?

'failed to open a connecton. Check if your network allows IPSEC connections, and try again."

deoee

You can upgrade each of the four festivals up to Level 5. Each level makes it a bit bigger and fancier and I believe it adds a few more events in the area.

That I know BUUUT I feel like I "missed" one of those because I played online?
Is that even possible? :D

It's just bugging me that it's always displaying "upgrade available"

ViciousDS

Banned
How in gods name are you supposed to hit that speed trap at 150mph with all this........drivatar traffic. I've had literally 7-8 chilling in the wrong lane coming around either direction

Dineren

Banned
This is probably a stupid question, but is there any reason not to just play the XB1 version until the PC stuff is worked out? Everything transfers right? I just don't want to end up in a weird situation with something stuck on a different platform.

Been playing this throughout the day, and I have to say that this is that rarest of games where even the
nearly
universal acclaim somehow still sells it short.

Australia here strikes me as the perfect balance between the variety and character of the first Horizon's Colorado and the wide-open expansiveness of the map in the second game. This feels like the culmination of everything the Playground has been working towards, and for me it's the crowning achievement of the Forza series to date, (Turn 10 is due some serious credit here for having laid the foundation upon which Playground could work their magic).

I'm almost hesitant to lay the praise on too thick because in a couple years' time, FH4 will be yet another leap forward, but for now, I'm perfectly content to lose myself in this world. I'll try to keep an eye out for oncoming trains, though.

CSX

having more problems with the servers. Can't see GAB club's status from the menus.

Loading car designs is either extremely slow or gives me a server error.

Uploading and sharing photos dont work due to server error message.

Game is allowed completely through firewall + currently have no internet problems with my isp.

EDIT: At least the VIP x2 works for me i guess :p

Strider

Here is a quick lap of one of my favorite racing events so far: https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/ejl7.mp4. I wwas hoping I could jump over the crashing person in front of me :p

This is the first Forza game I've played much of but I love the AI in this game... I feel like I see them do dumb stuff or fail spectacularly all the time lol

Assuming the quality holds up throughout this game will be my GOTY hands down. Loving every minute so far.

Lima

That I know BUUUT I feel like I "missed" one of those because I played online?
Is that even possible? :D

It's just bugging me that it's always displaying "upgrade available"

No just go to any festival location and it will give you the option to expand it.

you guys have any rhyme or reason for upgrading your events? I've got the first area and the surfers area up to level 4 mostly because i don't really like driving out to the vineyard area.

purg3

slept with Malkin
So far VIP looks like it is working for me I think - shows the icon and got the VIP bonus spin. Only played less than an hour though so I haven't opened much up yet. Game is incredible though, I would pull and all nighter with this if I wasn't dead tired from work today.

Tainted

Just watched the Giant Bomb QL and man, does that game look a mess on the PC. Framerate is all over the shop even on medium settings.

I really want to get this though, being an Aussie myself...there are very few and far between games set here and this game really nails the look of everything

Any other sheltered north Americans who have benefited from having every major racing game tailored to them finding it difficult to get used to driving on the other side of the road?

TheShocker

Game is great. I can't wait until my days off to dig into it deeper. Bought the ultimate edition and everything seems to be working as expected. Would love to see this game at 4K + HDR.

rrs

Any other sheltered north Americans who have benefited from having every major racing game tailored to them finding it difficult to get used to driving on the other side of the road?
I play ETS2 so I don't find it that awkward to drive on the wrong side of the road

psychotron

Yes, lol. I'm getting there though. Game is fucking amazing. Playground have created three games in a row that I absolutely adore.

Top Bottom