• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Sold one of my Horzion Edition cars for 5.5k, buy bought it out within moments of being listed.

Should I have listed for more credits? lol how much are HE cars expected to go for

eek5

Sold one of my Horzion Edition cars for 5.5k, buy bought it out within moments of being listed.

Should I have listed for more credits? lol how much are HE cars expected to go for

50-100k seems better for cheap end stuff. I mean I feel like I get around 40-50k just going from one event then finishing the event and I don't have any perk stuff unlocked

TMC

Lol.. not sure why I didn't think of that. I'll try out

Just tested it. I redeemed my code on PC as well. Went to Xbox store found Horizon Ultimate and it had [Manage Game] button instead of the price and I went in and there were 4 things ready to install.

I should have mentioned that I did check that too before posting as a friend recommended it. Nothing. I did find a post on some Forza forums where some are experiencing the same problem. You can save wheel spins when you level up just roaming around, but not in events. Really hate to keep missing out on that bonus xp. Not sure what else I can do though. Appreciate you responding.

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy shit the bucket list challenge in the Quattro is a lot harder than I anticipated.
Tried going just straight for as far as I could and then found a fucking stone fence that completely blocked me off

Evo X

I redeemed a Warhog code yesterday, but can't find it in game anywhere. How can I drive it?

Looked through the whole auto show. Is this a PC version issue?

etta

my hard graphic balls
Preloading the standard edition right now, just a few more days now 😫😖😭😭😭😭😭

Does anyone here, who plays manual with clutch, think the downshifting is messed up somehow?

The sound isn't right, or is too quiet during downshifts. Also, the engine will cut out when I'm downshifting and it pauses before it revs back up. It's really fucking with my playing.

Please tell me I'm not alone.

cheezcake

Who's managed to get 3 stars on the Apostles Cliff danger sign (big jump right next to Byron's Bay Festival Site)? I cant get past 118 metres for the life of me.

wwm0nkey

I was just wondering this too. I clicked redeem code and it starts to boot up the store then nothing. I went to manage game and nothing.
It's a glitch, none of my DLC cars appeared until I loaded it on my XBO and put them in the garage that way.

I don't think the windows store is actually downloading the DLC licenses

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
It's a glitch, none of my DLC cars appeared until I loaded it on my XBO and put them in the garage that way.

I don't think the windows store is actually downloading the DLC licenses
Oh I was talking about on XB1. I have also been playing on PC but I redeemed the Warthog on XB1.

I'm hungover as fuck. But the positive is that I now have a very good excuse to not move my ass from the sofa all day and play horizon 3.

So you basically described me. Just woke up a couple of minutes ago.

So, I've been asking this on gaf for the past 3 days and I had no success in getting an answer: how in the world do I get my Halo Warthog if I have the Digital Ultimate Edtition? Am I supposed to receive a code from Microsoft or is the car in the game already? If so, where?? Thank you!

So I just found out on the PC version that you can't move the game once its installed.

Gotta uninstall it and then re-download it onto the drive you want.

I really don't understand why this game doesn't have a start new game option. I want to restart and play out the opening again.

You can play the demo, which is basically the opening of the game. Also if you're playing on xbox you can set it as your home xbox and make a new xbox account and start a new playthrough that way. Otherwise you have to delete your save.

Playing on PC with it locked to 30 and framerate smoothing on is suprisingly totally fine.

I love this game.
I'm running the game on a 1070 and an i7 6700k and locked the framerate to 48 and am really happy with the results. I'll take a locked consistent fps even if it's relatively low over a high frame rate that dips and stutters any day.

Mister Wolf

You can play the demo, which is basically the opening of the game. Also if you're playing on xbox you can set it as your home xbox and make a new xbox account and start a new playthrough that way. Otherwise you have to delete your save.

I'm running the game on a 1070 and an i7 6700k and locked the framerate to 48 and am really happy with the results. I'll take a locked consistent fps even if it's relatively low over a high frame rate that dips and stutters any day.

Do you know where the save file location is on PC?

So I can play custom tunes via the Groove app with background play, but I can't play the Groove station in-game? It wanted me to sign up for a free trial of the premium service, which I declined, and now I just get a playback error every time I try to set to that channel in-game. But again, the app works fine.

Is the radio station Groove integration only for the paid service version?

Zomg it failed 2 times in a row on my main gaming rig now, and I just got the "your monthly bandwidth is up" msg from Rogers.... Fuck it I'm just getting a refund, now I gotta go 2 weeks on overcharges because the stupid thing kept downloading and crapping out.

Well the game itself seemed ok aside from some bugs but fuck me the Microsoft store is the worst pile of shit on the planet.

Vitacat

I made a thread to talk about racing wheels used with FH3. I just got a Thrustmaster TMX Pro setup, and have some feedback to offer. Would also like to hear how other racing wheels are doing.

So, if you're using a racing wheel with FH3, or curious about using one with this game, please post in this thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283756

HINT: it's really fun with a wheel, but wheel support on PC (haven't tried Xbone yet) is buggy and needs some work.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
You have to buy them one at a time from the auto show. It sucks.

Do you unlock that at a particular level? Only unlocked the SUV so far but I can't see where to buy things or any DLC cars (had Vip and warthog)

Any chance the VIP spins would be applied retroactively?

You'd think this would be doable - they know what level you are so they know how many spins you will have done

Top Bottom