• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enter this thread...

TP0zh.gif

Most of Sony's announcements with PS4 has been knee jerk reactions just to 1up MS. It had to come crashing down sooner or later.

NO, NO, Just no... Fuck! I knew Sony would fuck this one up... they always do! NOOOoooo.......

Sony fans already in denial. Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

Oh man...one part of me should be upset because I pre ordered a PS4...the other part of me is desperate to see Sony-GAF get a punch to the gut to send them back to earth. I'm so conflicted!

The Sony brand is finally over

Hoping for a ram reduction. Don't care about next gen consoles, just wanna see tears and the Cerny wank-fest come to an end

VHFVT.gif

Row

Banned
There isn't enough crow in the world for some people early itt, wow amazing to see how excited people with xb1 preorders were getting

Saberus

Ok, just read the whole thread.. WOW.. I need a drink and watch some P0rn to take my mind off of this..

Classic read.

Raonak

Banned
wow. I saw this thread when it was at page 4. came back to this mess.
it's fucking nothing- the thread.

need to cherish and save threads like this.

I love console launches.

Wait up, all this for something that was already known. Due to a mistranslation/misunderstanding?

That Sony included a dedicated pipe to GDDR5's shared 176GB bandwidth for the CPU alone, essentially resolving potential 'latency' issues, which some people seem to be hung up on with GDDR5, in which it can use up to 20GB if they wanted?

Geez at some of the bitterness in this thread of wishful failures. Yeesh!

Respawn

Banned
Lmao at posters like projectjustice. If Microsoft made milk he would be drinking it.
So much salt and not enough fries. This thread should be archived forever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom