• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-Lo

Basically that's what happened to the MS Fanboys Dream Train at the end

Too soon man, too soon.

Dambrosi

Banned
Well, at least now we know who NOT to listen to regarding console wars.

inb4 "console wars in themselves are a childish concept", yeah, I already know

keit4
Banned
(Today, 06:14 PM)

c8O4GXS.gif

Wow.., guess I missed the party! Damn you sleep!Pieces of Gaf near went Lord Of The Flies mad overnight!

What's the thread title even in reference to?

I thought it meant Cerny was leaving Sony for Nintendo or something.

So,It was nothing?!? lol.

Reminded me of a North Korean threat of war and destruction.

Wow, my first venture into neogaf is this epic thread

Way to introduce yourself, Xbox fanboys!!!

Welcome to Gaf :). Believe.

Zok310

Banned
Wow, i can't believe folks got themselves banned over this silly news, and it was not even worth it.
Best next gen thread so far.

That is one fucked up post. Why post such a gif? These people just died cmon dude.

that's so wrong , 78 people died and it was only yesterday
not cool man

That was pretty unfortunate given the context.

I want to believe you didn't know.

Edit: Dude, not cool, even in here in Mexico is getting coverage (a compatriot died there )
Sorry guys :(

It was not my intention to make fun of the crash. Again, i apologize and will try to avoid posting such stuff in the future. Now let us savor this thread for now :)

Most of Sony's announcements with PS4 has been knee jerk reactions just to 1up MS. It had to come crashing down sooner or later.

Finally, some bad PS4 news lol

Or maybe not bad but the PS4 has been on such a good roll that I guess something bad had to be said.

Oh God, Sony will drop the ball at this point? Terrible news...

NO, NO, Just no... Fuck! I knew Sony would fuck this one up... they always do! NOOOoooo.......

Sony fans already in denial. Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

Oh man...one part of me should be upset because I pre ordered a PS4...the other part of me is desperate to see Sony-GAF get a punch to the gut to send them back to earth. I'm so conflicted!

The Sony brand is finally over

Hoping for a ram reduction. Don't care about next gen consoles, just wanna see tears and the Cerny wank-fest come to an end

ibbzihg775hdfu0byqo.gif

Wait so are they displaying what the inside looks like or something? I don't get what I'm supposed to be excited about, can someone explain.

I don't know what happened in this thread, but that's just sad. Hoping for bad things because a company is doing good things, really? Some guys need to get a grip, it's just game systems.

That's something I don't get either. People are pissed at Sony for doing nearly everything right?? Even if you're the biggest Xbox fan in the world, there's no reason to hate on Sony. They didn't make Microsoft look bad. Microsoft made Microsoft look bad.

Dambrosi

Banned
My god even I had no idea there was this much pent up XBot rage just waiting to be unleashed at the slightest (and I do mean slightest) possibility that Sony would mess something up.

Bravo, people. Bra-fucking-vo.
Oh gods, that's so true. It's as if they've almost given up already.

Come on, guys, there's still a few months left till
PS4
launch! Plenty of time for straw-grasping and gnashing of teeth!

*stops laughing, wipes eyes* I'm sorry, but this thread really did bring the full retard out of GAF. Purest Gold.

is this an actual mod :O
Yep. Here - http://darksouls.nexusmods.com/mods/395/?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom