• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
Maybe he didn't notice. Been unbanned since 11am for me (2:43pm right now for me). Only reason I noticed is because the browser loads from page 1 when I come to the thread.

If I remember right, he's been traveling so maybe he has time zone confusion.

Burbeting

Banned
Fuck it, let's run 6 season 4 games, I'm doing one too. Let's go.

The problem would be the amount of players who will even sign up for S4. I don't know about other games, but my game is locked 26, and it can't really go any lower for multiple reasons.

Sorian

Banned
The problem would be the amount of players who will even sign up for S4. I don't know about other games, but my game is locked 26, and it can't really go any lower for multiple reasons.

Nope, don't care.

I know 3 is max since most games are in the neighborhood of 20s players needed.

I wonder how we'll end up deciding. Will you all have to sell us on your ideas?

Sorian

Banned
If anyone else were hosting a NORMAL non-themed game, I would skip hosting, but it's concerning when everyone wants to go for fluff and/or gimmicks.

Where's my full bastard game where the mod is one of the players and is actively lying to us at all times?

Edit: And he can change people's votes at random just because.

Sorian

Banned
That's this thread.

Hint: You are already dead.

VOTE: Sorian

It's fine, my role is Grand Resurrected, when I die, I automatically wake up again in the next day phase but I now have a triple vote and two day vig shots that can be used during the same day phase.

Swamped

Banned
VOTE: Sorian

It's fine, my role is Grand Resurrected, when I die, I automatically wake up again in the next day phase but I now have a triple vote and two day vig shots that can be used during the same day phase.

I see! And those powers can only be used if you make a minimum of 50 posts a day, now it all makes sense.

Anyone else playing the Battlefront beta? I just did my first handful of matches and I love it so far. They absolutely nailed the look and feel of Star Wars. This is probably my whole weekend.

roytheone

Anyone else playing the Battlefront beta? I just did my first handful of matches and I love it so far. They absolutely nailed the look and feel of Star Wars. This is probably my whole weekend.

I did. It was pretty fun, feels a lot more Arcady compared to battlefield. The second mode though is kinda meh, The map is sniper heaven. I did managed to pilot an AT-AT though, and that was awesome! You are also playing on PC? Because I may join you if I see you are online.

I did. It was pretty fun, feels a lot more Arcady compared to battlefield. The second mode though is kinda meh, The map is sniper heaven. I did managed to pilot an AT-AT though, and that was awesome! You are also playing on PC? Because I may join you if I see you are online.

Yeah, PC. I can do PS4 as well, if anyone wants to crush some Rebel scum with me.

nin1000

Banned
3JNqDBu.jpg
Since we created our own little community right here, i was thinking about reviving Candy Swap here on NeoGaf. I would give it my best shot in making everyone happy !

What the hell is Candy Swap ?
Well , two people from different regions of the world will buy each other candy or other rare snacks and then send them to each other. Seems like a pretty neat idea, and everyone loves candy. Especially, candy they couldn't have otherwise.

If there is enough interest i would open up an OT for this holiday Season !
I always wanted to Candy Swap but the old threads are dead :(

unboxing video of Tea & Toast / Chairhome swapping some candy 2011 !!
NeoGAF Candy Swap (Summer 2011)

Come on GAFia lets do this !

Even Daryll did it 2012 !

Sorian

Banned
Since we created our own little community right here, i was thinking about reviving Candy Swap here on NeoGaf. I would give it my best shot in making everyone happy !

What the hell is Candy Swap ?
Well , two people from different regions of the world will buy each other candy or other rare snacks and then send them to each other. Seems like a pretty neat idea, and everyone loves candy. Especially, candy they couldn't have otherwise.

If there is enough interest i would open up an OT for this holiday Season !
I always wanted to Candy Swap but the old threads are dead :(

unboxing video of Tea & Toast / Chairhome swapping some candy 2011 !!
NeoGAF Candy Swap (Summer 2011)

Come on GAFia lets do this !

Even Daryll did it 2012 !

Would

nin1000

Banned
I would but like... I can really only get US treats (and some in the asian supermarket if you want to pretend I'm from Asia).

I would love to have some Treats from the USA since i am used to the stuff here in Germany. Thats the thing, you get to taste stuff you probably never saw !

Coppanuva

That's why you get grouped with someone not American, then, to them, it's all foreign stuff.

I would love to have some Treats from the USA since i am used to the stuff here in Germany. Thats the thing, you get to taste stuff you probably never saw !

Yeah, I just thought the US-Europe ratio wasn't as even as it apparently is. I'm in for it though!

I've already got my next character and avatar planned out. People who are friends with me on Steam are getting a sneak preview ;P

Remind me to add you later, I must see this. I'm not quite getting a persona personally, but I want a new avatar with the next one planned out ahead of time. For a pre and post death flip.

Ty4on

Launch. He keeps changing his mind all the time.
You just described Corn.
Sorry Corn...
Maybe he's writing the 1000 word post about our chucklefuckery right now?
I'm still waiting on the rest of his reads...
I changed my mind, I don't want to go to the Netherlands.

I might have to renounce my Dutch ancestry altogether.
Who doesn't like Licorice? Apart from salty, food of any kind shouldn't be flavoured by ammonium chloride...

Top Bottom