• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

roytheone

wIb5PVd.png

Well, if he is playing Civilization V, he is lost for us. Better to forget him and move on :(

Also, I wanted to sent him a invite to the steam group, but then I realized: Do we really want him calling us chucklefucks in there too? Nah.

I didn't do it because I am not the biggest fan of sending group/friend requests to people that didn't gave me their account name themselves.

I know crab hates this
and that's half the reason I'm suggesting it
but I think it would be fun if we could get a few people together some night to play some games of Town of Salem. Is there anyone else who'd be interested in that?

I will try it, it seems to be a faster, chat based version of mafia? Could be fun.

Oh, Town of Salem is also on steam and it is included in this bundle:

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle-5/

Bundle is cheaper than steam's price.

FUCK TOWN OF SALEM, THAT BUNDLE HAS MOTHERFUCKING CONTRADICTION IN IT! Everyone should buy it just to witness the pure amazingness that is Inspector Jenks!

X-rs_mzu4SyV.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Gorlak

Banned
We are long forgotten...

Waiting for our creator, who was shooed away. Politics braking his will, he turned his back on the people who need him the most. We're stuck in the neverending afterlife of season 3. An unfinished story much like the story of a small town called Deadwood. Will the great fight break out? What becomes of all the beloved characters we all felt growing to our heart over the last months? Will we create more memorable fake claims, gambits and chucklefucks or does it all end here and now?

I'm sure we will never find out... :(

At least Season 4 of Gafia will start eventually, but I wish Deadwood would continue :(

squidyj

Oh, Town of Salem is also on steam and it is included in this bundle:

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle-5/

Bundle is cheaper than steam's price.

the browser version of the game is free. I think if you buy the steam version you get a bunch of coins (I got the steam version for kickstarting and also got some coins and cosmetics and other stuff). Coins buy cosmetics and scrolls. scrolls are consumables which increase your chance to roll a certain class in unranked play, they are disabled in ranked matches.

We are long forgotten...

Waiting for our creator, who was shooed away. Politics braking his will, he turned his back on the people who need him the most. We're stuck in the neverending afterlife of season 3. An unfinished story much like the story of a small town called Deadwood. Will the great fight break out? What becomes of all the beloved characters we all felt growing to our heart over the last months? Will we create more memorable fake claims, gambits and chucklefucks or does it all end here and now?

I'm sure we will never find out... :(

At least Season 4 of Gafia will start eventually, but I wish Deadwood would continue :(

We are the children you reject and disregard
These aching cries come from the bottom of our hearts
You can't disown us now, we are your own flesh and blood
And we don't disappear just because your eyes are shut

Coppanuva

Our creator has abandoned us? Time for me to take the reins as the obvious replacement. I mean, Crab and I both have a username that starts with a c and also has an a in it. It's destiny.

Let's all remember that he has his own life and it doesn't revolve around maintaining the infrastructure necessary to satiate GAF posters who are addicted to a forum adaption of a Russian party game.

There are plenty of capable people here. If Crab says he's not interested anymore, we can just have someone else run this season, no big deal.

Ourobolus

Banned
Let's all remember that he has his own life and it doesn't revolve around maintaining the infrastructure necessary to satiate GAF posters who are addicted to a forum adaption of a Russian party game.

There are plenty of capable people here. If Crab says he's not interested anymore, we can just have someone else run this season, no big deal.
Bite your tongue. You clearly don't even know who your supervisor is.

roytheone

I think/hope most people here mean their "Crab please come back to us!" posts in a jokingly fashion.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
i've been having intermittent connection problems as i am abroad

my keyboard is also not working properly

someone else may have to start the review thread where we can talk about structure for GAFia's future - e.g., how seasons and non-season games work, whether we allow people to choose between open/normal/bastard etc - ouro/launch/kark?

in general im unsure how easy posting will be until nov 5th for me, sorry about this. did not think i'd be quite so busy/remote

i have a template for the season thread + signups to pass on once the review is over, but i cant contribute much myself atm

SalvaPot

someone else may have to start the review thread where we can talk about structure for GAFia's future - e.g., how seasons and non-season games work, whether we allow people to choose between open/normal/bastard etc - ouro/launch/kark?

in general im unsure how easy posting will be until nov 5th for me, sorry about this. did not think i'd be quite so busy/remote

The time for SalvaPot has come.

squidyj

I've just been playing mostly classic so far.

classic is boring, role deduction is too easy. also you rarely see some of the more fun roles. play custom. sometimes the host is a shitheel who makes an unbalanced or arbitrary list but the games are more interesting.

I'd never get to be consigliere(best class) in classic :(

i have a template for the season thread + signups to pass on once the review is over, but i cant contribute much myself atm

Bad internet connectivity makes SadCrab :(

But, methinks there are plenty of willing and able gafiaers that can help out :)

I wouldn't stress about it to much, crabbypants. It's good to finally hear from you in any case!

kingkitty

i nominate myself as the new leader.

here are my campaign promises:

1) each player must post a minimum of 10 read lists per Day Phase

2) a monthly membership fee of 5 dollars to my PayPal account

I nominate Ourobolus as the new leader. As a fellow busty fitness freak he's the only one I trust to carry this community into a new age of prosperity and growth.

Droplet

I'd prefer Kark or MattyG since they should be fairly nonpartisan for this round, but still have experience as previous moderators.

Coppanuva

I'd prefer Kark or MattyG since they should be fairly nonpartisan for this round, but still have experience as previous moderators.

If elected whatever we're running for I promise to be both extremely partisan AND lack any prior experience. A vote for Coppanuva is a vote for Coppanuva!

Top Bottom