• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Cologne 2009 - The Thread

Well we havent heard much from sonys european London studio in a long time other than some party games have we ?

Fersis said:
Like real deal big PSN game or real deal AAA retail game?

I wouldnt be surprised if it's a psp game. :/

Hypereides

Gold Member
Kinan said:
OK, Dead Nations is a real deal guys. Expect full announcement you know when.

I like the title, just hoping it will be bound on the PS3 in retail form.

Crossing fingers for it to be the subtitle of the new Medievil ;]

Tonza

I didn't see these on the OP so I think these would be good to add. Eurogamer live blogs from Sony's and Microsoft's conferences:

MS

Sony

Kinan

Tonza said:
I didn't see these on the OP so I think these would be good to add. Eurogamer live blogs from Sony's and Microsoft's conferences:

MS

Sony

Thanks, added. If anyone know/see any liveblog links that are not yet in OP - post here or pm, please.

Concept17

theignoramus said:
Dead Nations sounds like it could be the name of a RTS.

RTS using motion control similar to the tech demo? (yeah, im stretching)

Is anyone expecting them to announce any kind of titles to support the wand?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
No45 said:
Where are they getting the PSP part from? I can't see anything in the linked article that mentions it being a PSP game.
Linked Article said:
Right now, we know it’s name and we also know it’s a PSP game. Anyways, we should hopefully know more with SCEE’s presser taking place tomorrow night.
That part i think.

PSP game...? :Lost my psp recently, so not that interested. Will pick up one again at some point, but I would prefer more ps3 games. I like the psp and all but playing games on the move doesnt compare to playing on a large scene with swanky visuals

No45

Opus Angelorum said:
I read the article, but it doesn't say how they know considering the original Eurogamer.de source article doesn't mention the platform.

All I can see now is a comment from the author that his colleague phoned to advise it was a PSP game. Just curious as to where the info came from is all.

Xater

Blablurn said:
are you going to microsoft as well? i have to skip it unfortunately. got a meeting @ sony for playing GT PSP on a crane :lol

Yep. My wednesday will be Microsoft, Turtle Entertainment, Konami and then later in the day Bethesda.

Kinan

Actually, if Sony really aims to launch motion controls next Spring, its about time to announce some games using it. They announced EyePet at Leipzig last year and its coming out only this Fall.

Although I'm afraid they will launch it only with some cheap internal minigames collection. :p

Blablurn

look at the weather for the next few days

2zg6p8j.jpg

looking good

Hypereides

Gold Member
Nirolak said:
VG247 is reporting Dead Nations as a PSP title: http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/17/report-dead-nations-to-be-announced-in-cologne/

I noticed they didn't say that when I first looked, so it seems someone tipped them on it and they updated later.

You know, Im gonna take VG247's article with a grain of salt especially since they've been pretty fucking clueless when it comes to their Sony reportage. Im kinda surprised why they havent been banned for misinformation.

migulic

lucablight said:
Anyone else think if Tales of Vesperia doesn't get announced by Namco Bandai here it never will?

Euhm... Tales of Vesperia has been out here in Europe for quite some time.

Top Bottom