• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusken77

Come join us in bed the thread, DemonNite. We want you.

6201380.gif

That was such a mind blown moment when the game was leaked as Project Beast and people went back to look at his posts.

That Project Beast thread was incredible, the hype and excitement went through the roof. That kind of stuff excites me the most, finding out about new amazing IP's.

Sharpeye

I'm pretty sure Demon got yelled at by his boss to stop giving hints, so I think he is just watching us having a meltdown for fun.

The screen is going to go dark and it will have no sound.

It will flash the phrases:

"The time has come."
"History has been waiting for this moment."
"Rivals ... come together."

Then complete silence. Then you hear one sound.

Cuts to a epic montage of a new game exclusive to Playstation 4. It's actually
Super Mario 64... 2.

Who exactly is demonnite? The guy who leaked Bloodborne?

I want CBoat back! Where has he been!

It was more than that. Demonite gave us a prophecy in code that no one would be able to decipher until MONTHS later. Then when we looked over the archived messages it was hiding in plain sight. Twas a moment of beauty.

BadWolf

CBOAT is around, he posted in the X1 sales thread recently.

It was more than that. Demonite gave us a prophecy in code that no one would be able to decipher until MONTHS later. Then when we looked over the archived messages it was hiding in plain sight. Twas a moment of beauty.

Yeah, he wasn't the one that leaked it. He left bread crumbs all over the place but no one made the connection until the leak occured on 4chan (?).

LuuKyK

Oh, now that you mention it, I might have misunderstood it. I thought he was talking about U4, but maybe its something else really.

Eggbok

It's most likely Ni-Oh.

What is that? :O

That could just be Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.

Would be surprised if they aren't working on Ninja Gaiden 4.

DOA5 Last Round is just a port.

It was mentioned that they were working on ideas for another Ninja Gaiden with Ryu during the promo for Yaiba(So it's just a matter of time before it gets announced tbh). I also just think it's interesting that they said they're making a PS4 game and not mention any other platform as well as saying that they wanted to exploit PS4's GPU for soft body physics. I'm not throwing out the possibility of it being DoA: LR but idk, I don't think it is lol.

Any news on Morpheus? will it be in attendance, will it be an updated version, and will there be some real games instead of those old demos available?

I'm kind of worried about Morpheus diverting resources from the traditional console games.
I hope it's succesful and they find a way to make it click with the masses, but at the same time I want Sony to focus solely on the PS4 and not strike out big time with these ambitious propositions.

Zukkoyaki

Another thing we're thankful for: PlayStation Experience and the first news about MLB 15 The Show. http://bit.ly/1p8vync #GreatnessAwaits
- Official MLB The Show Twitter account: https://twitter.com/MLBTheShow/status/538083976888324097

As expected, the first details for MLB 15 The Show are going to be announced at PSX. This may not be a big deal for some but this excites me! The Show is awesome and I'm not even a big baseball fan. They're just soooo good. Definitely the forgotten PlayStation exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom