• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

geeko

Would love an Xbox code if anyone has an extra. Ubisoft apparently doesn't like me and has left me out of their last couple betas :(

TC9EYRKDGFH7

Should be redeemable multiple times.

Edit: Go go go! Guy may have misspoke at beginning of stream, not 100% redeemable, but redeemable 100's of times.

SJRB

Gold Member
This is probably the biggest beta code screwup I've seen in a while, so many things going wrong with codes and stuff. Ubi forum mods are still looking into my bizarre "already used" error.

Anyone have a EU PS4 code to spare?

his exact words were "we will have one key, that 100 persons will be able to redeem"

Those were his exact words at the conclusion of the stream. Both he and the woman said otherwise at start, "we will be giving out keys in a raffle" they gave out one key, and "at the end, we will give a key that is 100 percent redeemable by everyone." They clearly oversold key giveaway upfront on both counts. The whole stream seemed poorly planned, just a quick hype up. Nothing new and really short Q&A with answers already known in FAQs. Oh well.

OK, so the XBOX code I accepted and then gave away in this thread is tied to my account. That means Ubisoft cannot send me another one. The person I gave it to can play, no problem so that's good.

If anyone has an actual PS4 code, not an invite but a code, I would be very happy. Ubisoft support could not help me.

jmizzal

TC9EYRKDGFH7

Should be redeemable multiple times.

Edit: Go go go! Guy may have misspoke at beginning of stream, not 100% redeemable, but redeemable 100's of times.

Lol I went the lunch I thought the stream would last an hour, come back and its posted already

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Lol I went the lunch I thought the stream would last an hour, come back and its posted already

Says redemption limit reached and I missed it... again. Work.

Anyone got a U.S. PS4 code they're willing to help me with?

Uplay: Aeonix01
PSN: Darklor

Those were his exact words at the conclusion of the stream. Both he and the woman said otherwise at start, "we will be giving out keys in a raffle" they gave out one key, and "at the end, we will give a key that is 100 percent redeemable by everyone." They clearly oversold key giveaway upfront on both counts. The whole stream seemed poorly planned, just a quick hype up. Nothing new and really short Q&A with answers already known in FAQs. Oh well.

He said 100 persons at the beginning of the stream
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/119159877?t=33m15s

I guess you heard wrong because of his accent.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Was this designed as a stress and technical test in which they are really releasing these keys in limited numbers to see how the system handles traffic and stress slowly introducing additional players into it, or ...

cd41cd7b255dd0d0f21f3550dad74064.gif

BSpot

Overworked Dad here, still hoping for a PS4 code. :\

PS4: ILL_MITCH

UBI ID is same, I think? Because I log on with my PS4 credentials... Not sure, it won;t let me log in now... :\

ElfArmy177

Was this designed as a stress and technical test in which they are really releasing these keys in limited numbers to see how the system handles traffic and stress slowly introducing additional players into it, or ...

Yea it's to stress the fuck out of everyone who wants into the damn beta

Tecnniqe

Banned

They sure are stressing the technical tests of the players.

Well I'm giving up on getting that damn email eventhough the site says I was selected for the beta =[

Anyone have a PS4 or Xbone code they can spare? If I ever get my email I will definitely come back here and pass mine forward.

Gamertag: DieGo 2SHAE

PSN: DieGo2SHAE

Uplay: DieGo2SHAE

Please and thank you to anyone out there

Spaulding

Overworked Dad here, still hoping for a PS4 code. :

PS4: ILL_MITCH

UBI ID is same, I think? Because I log on with my PS4 credentials... Not sure, it won;t let me log in now... :

Just sent you an invite. You have to accept the friend request first, though.

Top Bottom