• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Again...there are no platform specific codes of any kind going out at this point

the only codes going out are just simple codes you redeem on a website that lets you choose what platform you want to use

Symphonia

Banned
I wasn't picked at work to cover Wildlands so I never got a key, but I would like to cover it for my own site. If anyone has a PS4 EU code, I'd be more than happy to gift you something small as thanks.

Cj01

I would love a code here is a Joke

Q: Why couldn't the Pirate learn the alphabet?
A: Because he was always lost at C

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Again...there are no platform specific codes of any kind going out at this point

the only codes going out are just simple codes you redeem on a website that lets you choose what platform you want to use

OK, ...

still...
pic4.png

The "normal" codes must not be released yet or else this place would be a flood of codes as everyone gets additional codes to pay forward upon entering theirs. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

That said... still waiting for my email (fingers crossed) or a code from a kind soul here.

Zeta Oni

Spare code would be greatly appreciated, really interested to see how this handles compared to The Division.

Uplay: DevilishRevolva

Kathanan

Im a huge fan of the series.. and i have signed up for the betas.. but with my luck i wont get in.. any kind soul here, that have a code to spare.. i gladly take it.. either PS4 or Xbox One..

Top Bottom