• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Sendero

Wow, seems the thread exploded since last time I checked.
So, guess the code sharing is done.

But if someone still have an invite left, my UPLAY: AsunderX

nstine

I'm on PC and logging in there only gives me a
"You don't have access to any game alphas or betas for the moment."

Weird.

Hmm. You may have to wait for your email to arrive or contact chat support/open a ticket (likely to be a long wait if the for honor beta is anything to go by). Were you invited directly by Ubisoft or through a friend invite? If it's a friend invite I believe you aren't technically in until you get the first email to accept the invitation. Once you've accepted it then it should eventually show up in your uPlay client.

____

I got the e-mail which says I can invite 3 friends but when I click on it, it says I don't have access to this page at this time.

Zasa

Anyone in the same boat as me? Had multiple gaffers try to help me out but it says that I've already been invited despite not having access or an email?

Weird stuff man, was looking forward to trying it out this weekend.
Had a similar thing happen to me here, though I was invited to the PC beta not knowing it's platform locked. Wanted to play it on PS4 & two different people tried to invite me on it, but it said I already had an invite.

Now it's been two days & all I have is the PC beta showing up on my Ubi account. Seems you're locked to whatever platform you were initially invited on, & there's no fixing it. This sucks.

Maddanth

Got 3 friend invites on pc as almost all my
Friends on PS4 but I didn't get an invite there, anyone still looking to get in? Send me ur uplay and I'll add u as friend and then send invite
Won't be for 3-4 hours when I get home from work tho.

Friends on PS4 but I didn't get an invite there, anyone still looking to get in? Send me ur uplay and I'll add u as friend and then send invite

My mate is bugging me to play this with him, if someone has an extra code I would appreciate it.

Edit: PC here. Uplay: Zeiad888

JCH!

Me! Me!

glaurung

OMG that web page is such a piece of shit. Guys, I cannot send you the invites right now. Will try later on, presuming they fix this bullshit.

God damn Ubi, get your shits together.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
OMG that web page is such a piece of shit. Guys, I cannot send you the invites right now. Will try later on, presuming they fix this bullshit.

God damn Ubi, get your shits together.

They should have just given you 4 PSN codes instead of having to go though uplay

Iorv3th

I got a friend invite in my e-mail. Clicked the link and it says

Congratulations on being selected and welcome to Ghost Recon Wildlands' Closed Beta!

But there is no code or any way to download the game on PS4? What am I supposed to do now?

anyone else got invited by a friend but the beta won't show up in your library? sorry if this had been answered before, but i've been trying for 1 hour now and this is pissing me off

Same thing happening for me.

mp1990

Banned
anyone else got invited by a friend but the beta won't show up in your library? sorry if this had been answered before, but i've been trying for 1 hour now and this is pissing me off

jacobs34

My wife is away for the weekend and I would love a chance to get to sit down with this game for awhile!

My NA PS4 is MrJCJacobs

Would be so grateful if someone could share a PS4 code. I have a group of friends and of the 3 I've only convinced 1 to jump in on this. Beta access might help me with the stragglers.

PS4: improvise5

Gaza

I've posted since page 5 but still no luck, would love to get a code for ps4 if anyone has a spare. PSN: Hobbins420 Uplay: purplekush4 cheers!

They are sending out more invites, I just got a code 15 minutes ago for ps4. unfortunately the invite site seems to be borked, i login but it doesn't show me as logged in and I can't send out any. might be because I have 2FA on my uplay account.

the ps4 beta is 24 gigs

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
They are sending out more invites, I just got a code 15 minutes ago for ps4. unfortunately the invite site seems to be borked, i login but it doesn't show me as logged in and I can't send out any. might be because I have 2FA on my uplay account.

the ps4 beta is 24 gigs

what service are you using for e-mail?

Top Bottom