• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

I guess i am in ????

72220ee6df614784ba88228ce078477d.png

Ozorov

Are we sure this is the case? It says congratulations for me as well. But can someone who didn't sign up check to see if it says anything other than that?

Yeah seems sketchy. If I go out from my U-account and try that page and logging in via that page, it says I dont have access.

M.W.

Noooo, no access! Hope that changes. I really want to get into this. Bad. Is Amazon offering beta codes if you pre order?

Ozorov

How do I know I’m selected to play the Closed Beta?

Selected players will receive a confirmation email from February 1st on their email address associated to the approved Ubisoft Account. Don’t forget to check your mail regularly and follow us on @ghostrecon for any update.

You can find your beta key at any time on the following address: https://account.ubisoft.com/beta-access

Dunno if they have sent them out yet though.

Lren

It really looks like it just comes up irregardless. Can't access the invite friend option or look at the forums.

Keep trying Kurt. I had the same message and kept refreshing.

Yup, now it says I'm in. Hopefully that's the case :) Thanks!

How do I know I'm selected to play the Closed Beta?

Selected players will receive a confirmation email from February 1st on their email address associated to the approved Ubisoft Account. Don't forget to check your mail regularly and follow us on @ghostrecon for any update.

You can find your beta key at any time on the following address: https://account.ubisoft.com/beta-access

Dunno if they have sent them out yet though.

Or maybe not :(

That website shows that I'm in the For Honor beta, but not Wildlands.

Jarrod38

These whole closed beta things need to stop just open it up to everyone. With only a month to go nothing much is going to change.

River

Neo Member
It really looks like it just comes up irregardless. Can't access the invite friend option or look at the forums.

Same here and the account page shows no beta access also, but that page shows the congrats.

I can invite 2 people, I think I need your uplay user name to make you my friend, lol. First two quoting this post get the invite. I don't know if platform and region matters for this, but just in case, PS4 - Europe.

wvnative

Says I can't access the page so I guess I'm out? Anyone kind enough to spare a PS4 code?

I'm in a wheelchair :'(

River

Neo Member
I can invite 2 people, I think I need your uplay user name to make you my friend, lol. First two quoting this post get the invite. I don't know if platform and region matters for this, but just in case, PS4 - Europe.

Thanks for trying

ManeKast

I click on the link and I got in. PS4.

No email.

Dumb question sorry but wheres the code? Or are they coming in email??

Top Bottom