• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I listened to the Jason one earlier and outside of Jason's life history and when Dan lied about a certain something, I thought it was pretty boring. Dan giving relationship advice is not something I really care about.

It wasn't only about relationships to be honest and the podcast shined when they started bringing in guests(which happened very early on). The episodes with Jeff, Vinny, Brad, Nikki Glaser, Paul Ryckert, Greg Miller, Danielle Riendeau & Brad Muir are all fantastic. You guys are insane to label the entire thing as "oh yea that relationship advice podcast".

e: In addition to Jason's episode, of course.

It wasn't only about relationships to be honest and the podcast shined when they started bringing in guests(which happened very early on). The episodes with Jeff, Vinny, Brad, Nikki Glaser, Paul Ryckert, Greg Miller, Danielle Riendeau & Brad Muir are all fantastic. You guys are insane to label the entire thing as "oh yea that relationship advice podcast".

The guests are without a doubt the best part of that show.

If it would have stayed just Danny and Dan, I think I wouldn't have listened to all of them since most people ask the same general question of Dan, but all of the guests added a lot of flair/fun to their respective episodes.

Hindl

pic1.png

Hindl

I know Nintendo is doing their pre-recorded stuff, but it would be funny if they were doing a traditional press conference and for their "and one more thing", instead of having a game, they just announce a line of fully transparent Switches + accessories

Danswers is easily the worst premium feature. Sorry, but I don't care for listening to more of Dan's stories and advice than what's already on the bombcast, plus all the ryckert family stuff too. Just not a fan of dan and his "wild crazy antics"

Just finished the Tender Love and Care play through and holy cow, that final ending is the reason I pay for my premium subscription. Wow! What a stream!

Curufinwe

e: In addition to Jason's episode, of course.

The only episode I listened to was the Jason one and I wish I hadn't.

Mupod

Sojiro's easily my favorite character in P5, all I'm saying. It'll be fun to revisit those hot takes when you're a bit further in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom