• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit late on this one but wow I'm really glad Vinny gave Dan an excuse to shill for Taco Bell on a podcast for the 27th time...... please pick better emails Vinny

Xater

The Sega Saturn is to this day the only major console I never played. Hell I never even met someone who owned one. Here in Germany my experience with the thing was that it always was on sale with a bunch of games, but everyone still just bought a Playstation.

2937864-sanshiro.png

I never even knew the Saturn existed as a kid. Never met anyone that owned one, everyone was either a Playstation or Nintendo 64 Kid. When I went back to it a few years ago I enjoyed a lot of the exclusives and the controller, seems like it was a cool console.

daveo42

Banned
I never even knew the Saturn existed as a kid. Never met anyone that owned one, everyone was either a Playstation or Nintendo 64 Kid. When I went back to it a few years ago I enjoyed a lot of the exclusives and the controller, seems like it was a cool console.

I was a die-hard Sega fan in the early 90s and thought the Saturn was going to be insane. Nights was going to be the most awesome game ever and that 3d controller was amazing. Got a used Playstation and never looked back.

I never owned Saturn and only played it because my neighbor had one. He had NiGHTS, Virtua Fighter 2, and Clockwork Orange and I really only liked VF2. I was pretty content with the 16-bit era but I also had N64 by that point. Wouldn't get a PlayStation until '98 because I really wanted Resident Evil 2.

I never owned Saturn and only played it because my neighbor had one. He had NiGHTS, Virtua Fighter 2, and Clockwork Orange and I really only liked VF2. I was pretty content with the 16-bit era but I also had N64 by that point. Wouldn't get a PlayStation until '98 because I really wanted Resident Evil 2.

Clockwork Orange 2 is pretty good, even if it's basically the second half of the game

justjim89

I went to a funeral this morning, and this Hitman/IO news is still tremendously saddening. I don't even wanna play video games today, I'm mad at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom