• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
gjgoks7.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I just made a new account to get that hot $29.99 price. Shows how much I use my actual gb account on the site.

Why make it more expensive for current members?

Sega Saturn Anniversary Stream in chronological order:

BUG!
Virtua Fighter
Virtua Fighter Remix
Virtua Fighter 2
Panzer Dragoon
Robotica
Shanghai: Triple Threat
Clockwork Knight

Nerokis

Listening to the Bombcast right now. A couple observations: Rorie throwing in a "I know, it sounds like I'm bragging" when he was talking about how much his dog loves him was a wonderful look into how he thinks about dogs, and Ben's "that's less than 1 dollar a month!" coupled with Jeff's "they've added new months" had me laughing way more than the joke probably warranted.

This has been a good Bombcast.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Listening to the Bombcast right now. A couple observations: Rorie throwing in a "I know, it sounds like I'm bragging" when he was talking about how much his dog loves him was a wonderful look into how he thinks about dogs, and Ben's "that's less than 1 dollar a month!" coupled with Jeff's "they've added new months" had me laughing way more than the joke probably warranted.

This has been a good Bombcast.

"I'll finally be able to sleep without a dog between my legs."

gjcokb7.png

Sega Saturn Anniversary Stream in chronological order:

BUG!
Virtua Fighter
Virtua Fighter Remix
Virtua Fighter 2
Panzer Dragoon
Robotica
Shanghai: Triple Threat
Clockwork Knight