• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

derFeef

Sorry, but Rorie has been really insufferable as of late, especially this week. He talked over everyone during the bombcast and also gave Ben the backseat on the Saturn stream too. Such a bummer he's being put in the lime light this week over Ben.

Being put in the limelight? By who? What are you talking about?

Hasney

Rorie loves the Saturn. Still need to watch that stream, but Friday is a ridiculous podcast day on an 8-4 Play week.

Shift+F1 (on my timezone)
Edge and Christians Pod of Awesome
8-4 Play
Beastcast

Sorry, but Rorie has been really insufferable as of late, especially this week. He talked over everyone during the bombcast and also gave Ben the backseat on the Saturn stream too. Such a bummer he's being put in the lime light this week over Ben.

vK29pNY.gif

Didn't get a chance to watch the full Saturn stream, but skimmed to try and see what people were talking about re: Jason. Seemed frustrated as he went off screen at around 2:47. Hope he's alright?

Didn't get a chance to watch the full Saturn stream, but skimmed to try and see what people were talking about re: Jason. Seemed frustrated as he went off screen at around 2:47. Hope he's alright?

What? Frustrated with what?

I agree.

Nah, he's been pretty great.

And thus we must fight.

Alright, bring it. Should be an even match!

derFeef

Who puts those Rorie haters in the limelight? Insufferable! They are giving the Rorie lovers the backseat. What the fuck. I don't want to pay for GAF anymore.

Hasney

Who puts those Rorie haters in the limelight? Insufferable! They are giving the Rorie lovers the backseat. What the fuck. I don't want to pay for GAF anymore.

Just pirate GAF. I wouldn't normally say such a thing, but these Rorie haters make it so I feel that it's morally right.

Nerokis

I'm looking forward to the 8-4 Play podcast shitting all over Persona 5 and making GAF angry.

Oh shit. Just realized I'll finally have context for The Most Negative Persona 5 Discussion Currently Ongoing on a Podcast. But also, now that I've finally started the game, not sure how much I want to risk being spoiled about something.

Crazy he got a 13 year old pregnant, that was shocking the first time I realised he had a son that was like 24

Damn. That's... I might have to go back and listen to his Danswers episode now.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I thought "The Surge" was that other "Hunger Games" like game nobody cares about anymore. What was that called?

All members of Giant Bomb are good.

Except
us, the fans.

This should be in the next OP.

Rorie is the great. Also he is in like one piece of GB content each week, maybe two at most.

Peru

I like Rorie but a well documented weakness of his is his inability to let people play a game without small talk going on.

Meguro

Banned
The Surge looks really stupid. Just all the character designs and the stupid sounds the enemies make, I can't. The entire aesthetic is just dumb as hell.

I think everytime someone but From Software release a Souls-like game, people remember that their art and world design is masterclass.
Even Nioh didn't get there in that regard.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If alex wants a persona game that develops it's characters through the story he should play persona 3
which is still the best of the series.

Zaph

Alex sounds like he's following the exact same trajectory as I did with P5. It was definitely around the time of the lame school trip I just accepted the characterisation will not come together in any meaningful way. It can't be helped.

I think everytime someone but From Software release a Souls-like game, people remember that their art and world design is masterclass.
Even Nioh didn't get there in that regard.

Yup. That stuff is what makes those games so incredible at least as much as the combat and encounter design. But those are really the only things that most Souls-likes try to emulate.

solarus

Haven't listened to giant bombcast in forever since dan and drew left, GBeast is so much better at this point it's a joke, they run the site when it comes to videos and their podcast.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Haven't listened to giant bombcast in forever since dan and drew left, GBeast is so much better at this point it's a joke, they run the site when it comes to videos and their podcast.

I haven't listened to a full episode of the Beastcast in two months or so. I usually drop out when they reach the email section, so I usually just listen to a third of the podcast.

I'm the complete opposite :eek: I don't listen to the Beastcast at all and I watch through every single Bombcast. I don't tune into the East crew at all really, now that I think about it. Just the occasional quick look. I did, however, watch a little of the Total Overdose livestream and a little of a Soul Calibur livestream.

I am part of the percentage of people who make UPF the most watched segment :3
(UPF is the entire reason I pay for a sub btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom