• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

incidentally this is your monthly reminder that alex navarro is dope as fuck and i'm really glad getting more crew around him in GBeast has done wonders for his overall radness on recorded media productions and hopefully his mood

i liked scoops and the wolf, but pre-beast alex fell a bit too much into the black comedy alex as opposed to straight man alex with occasional tinges of darkness

Advice podcast by dan & danny that morphed into an interview cast of people around giantbomb.

Here's the jason one.

https://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/danswers-13-jason-danstreicher/1600-1327/

Gotta say though being a mom at 13 is probably wayyyyyyyy rougher than being a dad at 15.

It's on the GB premium podcast feed, Rykert and O'Dwyer advice/question/interview podcast

Thanks guys, looks like I've got something else to listen to at work.

LiK

There was a girl in HS I had a crush on who was 17 and got pregnant by a guy in his 20's. I saw him pick her up from school and he looked old. Surprised he wasn't arrested for statutory rape

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
incidentally this is your monthly reminder that alex navarro is dope as fuck and i'm really glad getting more crew around him in GBeast has done wonders for his overall radness on recorded media productions and hopefully his mood

i liked scoops and the wolf, but pre-beast alex fell a bit too much into the black comedy alex as opposed to straight man alex with occasional tinges of darkness

I liked the darkness though.

But it's probably better for him to not have that darkness. :p

Jintor

dark alex is okay in small doses and when contrasted against chipper dan or not-sure-if-faking-it-oblivious vinny

dark vinny though, that's some shit

Hello Darkness old friend.

AlarmingElatedComet.gif

Yeah Alex has been my favorite duder overall since Vinny moved out East and they came into their own. I relate to him on a lot of levels too. I know what the darkness feels like. It's not all cool demon tentacle powers, i tell you what

daveo42

Banned
Abby's been good on the Beastcast so far, but relatively silent for most of the show. Hopefully she's able to muscle in on the conversation more with four pretty big, distinct personalities already on the show. I wonder how much content they'll have her on at first or if they'll move her more in the Jason direction at first and keep her more in the control room for a lot of stuff.

Listen to the danswers with him as a guest.

He was a father at 15.

Sounds like I need to listen to Danswers.

Abby is awesome, great episode of BEASTcast. Looking forward to the stream later today. Since you guys are talking about Jason now, the moment in yesterday's Sega Saturn stream where he said he wants his Ranma DVDs back from his ex-wife was great.
Apparently no one ever listened to Danswers.

Yet they'll be quick enough to jump on the "It's just a relationship advice podcast" bandwagon.

msnm1jml.gif

Well not everyone but you get the point. The show is a ton of fun and has some great revelations as well as poignant moments.

This looks better than I expected it to be. Just not "DAY 1" better though, especially with the amount of games out right now.

Sorry, but Rorie has been really insufferable as of late, especially this week. He talked over everyone during the bombcast and also gave Ben the backseat on the Saturn stream too. Such a bummer he's being put in the lime light this week over Ben.

djfgvblkmk.gif

I'm the complete opposite :eek: I don't listen to the Beastcast at all and I watch through every single Bombcast. I don't tune into the East crew at all really, now that I think about it. Just the occasional quick look. I did, however, watch a little of the Total Overdose livestream and a little of a Soul Calibur livestream.

I am part of the percentage of people who make UPF the most watched segment :3
(UPF is the entire reason I pay for a sub btw)

Reading this stuff is always interesting to me as I've been consuming everything they've put out since the beginning.

Vanquish is amazing. Getting real salty over it being called a B game.

Vanquish is actually a B game. Use the tools they give you to their full potential though and it'll turn into an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA game.

LiK

Bakalar's description for his greatest fear actually exists as a demo for the Oculus Dev Kit. Patrick played it. I should send him a link. hehe

Here's who they talked to on Danswers so far. I asusme if they ever do a next one it'll be just Dan & Danny as they catch up on everything that happened from then to now in their lives.

Jeff, Vinny, Brad, Jason, Nikki Glaser, Paul Ryckert, Greg Miller, Danielle Riendeau, Samantha Kalman, Tamoor Hussain, Stephanie Golenvaux & Brad Muir.

Here's who they talked to on Danswers so far. I asusme if they ever do a next one it'll be just Dan & Danny as they catch up on everything that happened from then to now in their lives.

Jeff, Vinny, Brad, Nikki Glaser, Paul Ryckert, Greg Miller, Danielle Riendeau, Samantha Kalman, Tamoor Hussain, Stephanie Golenvaux & Brad Muir.

Yea Danswers is great. People who just dismiss it as relationship advice did not even give it a chance. So many good stories in there (and I've only listened to like 4 of them so far).

Abby is awesome, great episode of BEASTcast. Looking forward to the stream later today. Since you guys are talking about Jason now, the moment n yesterday's Sega Saturn stream where he said he wants his Ranma DVDs back from his ex-wife was great.

Yet they'll be quick enough to jump on the "It's just a relationship advice podcast" bandwagon.

msnm1jml.gif

Well not everyone but you get the point. The show is a ton of fun and has some great revelations as well as poignant moments.

As said before once they started to have guests was when the series started to really shine

All this talk of Binary Domain and Vanquish reminded me that I still need to replay Shadows of the Damned on the Xbone.

That was another game Vinny got me to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom