• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Vive stream | What a Time to Be a Vive!

taoofjord

You are. They were really hyped for Mario Maker and Just Cause 3 for instance.

Nope, he's right. Jeff almost never gets excited about games. Super Mario Maker is a major exception there. Brad and Dan are definitely more excitable than Jeff. Still, though, as a whole, they almost never get hyped, especially in the way that many on GAF do.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Of course that's Justin Roiland. Easily the best fit for Valve humor.

Watched all of the Occulus stuff and thought it was okay. 2 mins into this stream and I feel like I need that VIVE in my life asap. But that price tag.

Ultima_5

Nope, he's right. Jeff almost never gets excited about games. Super Mario Maker is a major exception there. Brad and Dan are definitely more excitable than Jeff. Still, though, as a whole, they almost never get hyped, especially in the way that many on GAF do.

Which is good and why I personally like em. I don't need to see grown adults jumping on a table for a video game

kinggroin

Banned
It's just that they're not dumb enough to get overhyped for things. If that's jaded to you then I dunno

You're also being disingenuous right now. I don't equate showing excitement or similar emotion to allowing one's self to "get overhyped".

Anyway, I've seen enough funny gifs and replies contesting my assertion, so I'm fine being way off the mark in my assessment.

Top Bottom