• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Striker

If my math is correct it is 25 million for all new vehicles (2 will be added later, I think) and another 10-15-20 for garages and showrooms. It's easily in 40-50 million ballpark, LOL.
I'm going to check out my office in a few to see how this all is setup. I don't really want all the vehicles but the Ruiner 2000 looks so OP lol. Elegy is an updated Tuner car from Benny's, might look at it and see what it has to offer.

Pegassi Tempesta: $1,329,000
Ocelot Penetrator: $880,000

Ramp Buggy: $2,400,000 - $3,192,000
Phantom Wedge: $1,920,000 - $2,553,600
Technical Aqua: $1,120,000 - $1,489,600
Blazer Aqua: $1,320,000 - $1,755,600
Armoured Boxville: $2,200,000 - $2,926,000
Wastelander: $495,000 - $658,350
Ruiner 2000: $4,320,000 - $5,745,600
Rocket Voltic: $2,880,000 - $3,830,400

Principe Diabolus: $169,000 (stock)

Weirdly, the R34 GTR is available by taking the standard R35 GTR to Benny's and customising it.

Yeah the special missions don't seem to be working yet either.
Have you logged onto your SecuroServ computer in your office yet? Your assistant says SecuroServ only trust experienced people with Special Vehicle Work, so you have to do Vehicle Cargo until you've built a name for yourself.

snacknuts

we all knew her
0tawbT1.jpg

Pegassi Tempesta: $1,329,000
Ocelot Penetrator: $880,000

Ramp Buggy: $2,400,000 - $3,192,000
Phantom Wedge: $1,920,000 - $2,553,600
Technical Aqua: $1,120,000 - $1,489,600
Blazer Aqua: $1,320,000 - $1,755,600
Armoured Boxville: $2,200,000 - $2,926,000
Wastelander: $495,000 - $658,350
Ruiner 2000: $4,320,000 - $5,745,600
Rocket Voltic: $2,880,000 - $3,830,400

Principe Diabolus: $169,000 (stock)

Weirdly, the R34 GTR is available by taking the standard R35 GTR to Benny's and customising it.

Jesus those prices.......

Upon further viewing of the Ruiner 2000, yeah, it's still pretty far away from KITT and not as OP as one might've believed with all it can do due to various limitations. The Voltic might turn out to be more fun.

How many of the regular Vehicle Cargo missions have you done?

Maybe the selling part matters but the missions unlock after every four vehicles you steal and add to your vehicle warehouse, your assistant calls you about them unlocking. Maybe I missed something but it makes no sense to unlock it if you can't actually do it until you deliver the corresponding number of vehicles. If that's the case it's not worth grinding it just to save a million or two GTA fun bucks.

Mastah

GTA Online: Import/Export Now Available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfBQkIG8ymw

be2bebf5c70ba56236259be33698bc61ce40399b.jpg

a8773adee163438c05205a9f9cc029afffba1265.jpg

4ddb22e15dce6fd1e5f16607544bd9555a6292d9.jpg

e0ef839717624c70d7cae79c3d9c73454cf94f93.jpg

Special Vehicles
• BF Ramp Buggy
• JoBuilt Phantom Edge
• Karin Technical Aqua
• Nagasaki Blazer Aqua
• Brute Armored Boxville
• MTL Wastelander
• Imponte Ruiner 2000
• Coil Rocket Voltic

Vehicles
• Principe Diablous and Diablous Custom
• Annis Elegy Retro Custom
• Pegassi Tempesta
• Ocelot Penetrator

Properties
• Vehicle Warehouses
• Executive Garages

NEW ADVERSARY MODE: TURF WARS

Two to four teams strap themselves into a range of speedy vehicles and compete to control tiles. Drive over each tile to claim it with your team’s color while defending your turf from your foes, all while picking up strategically-located rockets in this new vehicular-themed Adversary Mode.

92f7e92a684f7f7115c1001d4a42f2b3be010ea2.png

CHARACTER APPEARANCE CHANGES

You’ve changed your clothes, your tats, your hair, your car, your friends – but you’ve still got that nagging sense of dissatisfaction. Now with Import/Export, you'll be able to change your character’s appearance by giving yourself the mother of all makeovers…

AND MORE...

Import/Export also features the addition of Stunt Props to the Rockstar Editor's Director Mode and support for Play Together on PS4, which enables players on that particular platform to party up and join a GTA Online session together.

Keep your Organization humming with strategic discounts on Bullet Proof Tires, Car Armor, Body Armor and all Ammo until December 19th. And pick up the luxurious SuperVolito or SuperVolito Carbon at 25% off for quick take-offs from your Executive Office’s helipad. Take advantage of Double GTA$ and RP in the new Turf Wars Adversary Mode, which features teams of vehicles battling each other for territorial control over tiles and weapons.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

The trailer looks incredible, but having played GTA Online for the last 2 or 3 years, I'm used to the idea that I'll never be able to play with any of those vehicles or do any of the things in the trailer because they're soft-locked behind a very high amount of in-game cash.

The trailer looks incredible, but having played GTA Online for the last 2 or 3 years, I'm used to the idea that I'll never be able to play with any of those vehicles or do any of the things in the trailer because they're soft-locked behind a very high amount of in-game cash.
Don't despair! What Timezone/platform are you? There'll be GAFers who'll have this stuff shortly I'm sure, and such CEOs are always looking for associates with half a brain :)

The new cars never exist for me until Broughy has taken them around his track:)

I can't watch the video at the moment, but is that third fastest supercar, behind the RE-7B and X80 Proto? From my very hazy memory, the two fastest vehicles around the track were the Shitaro and Hakuchou drag I believe? Are they still in front?

EDIT: Just got a chance to watch it, it was only the two supers that were tested. It'll be interesting to see where the Chiron, DB10, P1, R34, retro 911, and the bikes all fit in.

Just to go back to my last post... Here's a cap of the message you get when you try to start a mission you're not qualified for.
That message and the assistant don't say anything about having to export/sell cars so no, that's not a factor. They were just down, don't know if that's still the case since I'm just grinding car collection.

Speaking of which, there's one where you have to steal a car with a Cargobob and after you do you get chased by Buzzards... That was unpleasant... And expensive in terms of repairs, granted I probably shouldn't have tried to land to take them on but it's definitely one that's probably good to have some back up.

EDIT: Or maybe they're just getting progressively harder though my 12 car was still the hardest, about to do number 16, I think I've had to run from someone shooting at me from cars and buzzards four times in a row now.

EDIT: Of course after my edit I do car 16 and it's the joyrider one again.

The new cars never exist for me until Broughy has taken them around his track:)

I can't watch the video at the moment, but is that third fastest supercar, behind the RE-7B and X80 Proto? From my very hazy memory, the two fastest vehicles around the track were the Shitaro and Hakuchou drag I believe? Are they still in front?

EDIT: Just got a chance to watch it, it was only the two supers that were tested. It'll be interesting to see where the Chiron, DB10, P1, R34, retro 911, and the bikes all fit in.

Sorry I couldn't answer earlier, yes third fastest super. I'm waiting here for the Nero, hopefully it will get the top speed crown back.

Did the one for the Rocket Voltic, it was basically take two Rocket Voltics, one to point A and the other to B and "hack" cars and then come back and fight, wasn't has hard as I expected.

Oh and yes, the Rocket Voltic is fucking awesome! :D Unless you're being followed by another player in one or a flying vehicle there's no way they're going to get you if you're being chased.

Sorry I couldn't answer earlier, yes third fastest super. I'm waiting here for the Nero, hopefully it will get the top speed crown back.
My completely baseless prediction is that the Truffade Nero will take the top speed crown, and the Progen ItaliGTB will be either first or second in the Supercars class around Broughy's track.

My completely baseless prediction is that the Truffade Nero will take the top speed crown, and the Progen ItaliGTB will be either first or second in the Supercars class around Broughy's track.

With the Benny mod I can see the ItaliGTB being n1, I would never expect the Tempesta to be this good and look so "normal", so I guess it's possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNixZNZNqrc

Now I see what Rockstar leaker meant by saying "The Special Vehicle Missions are like miniature heists.". It looks pretty fun!

Legit thought you would link a video of people dying again and again.

zkorejo

So one has to do all these missions solo and have to buy the warehouse/garage or can we play with someone else who owns a garage and still unlock discount prices?

Yeah, I finished that grind several hours ago and then spent a lot of time just playing around with the Ruiner 2000 and Rocket Voltic. Both are going to make it hell for people that don't have the same vehicle and are taking chase to someone from ground and when it comes to the Ruiner 2000 you're kinda screwed if you're out and about with a bounty on your head because those homing missiles coming from ground to ground are probably going to get without much you can do about it if they lock on unless you can manage some sharp turns. It's a lot easier than taking bounties out from a Buzzard, that's for sure. Only downside is that you only have eight in the Ruiner 2000 and you're pretty easy to take out if the person is far ahead enough to have time to prepare for you coming at them... Or well manages to get out a well placed and timed sticky bomb.

Speak of, of course as I think I said before, neither vehicle stands a chance against a jet though could probably put up a fight against a Buzzard or Savage in the Ruiner 2000.

The Rocket Voltic though is reallllllly fun to launch.

Haha, not this time, though I haven't seen yet what other Special Vehicle missions look like.

Speaking as someone who did them all, they are really easy except for the Wedge Phantom and the Wastelander, but that's because you need to leave the vehicles or there's not enough protection. Even so, they're not hard, just need peope that know what they're doing.

Elegy Retro feels a tad easier to handle. Not quite the understeer monster that the reg version is.

Hung out with SiteSeer last night and built one after testing his. No regrets. Never going back.

geKxn-cFw0SgEnr06Xuu8w_0_0.jpg

8GWTWGkoNkmAkRZrOwfrCg_0_0.jpg

Elegy Retro feels a tad easier to handle. Not quite the understeer monster that the reg version is.

Hung out with SiteSeer last night and built one after testing his. No regrets. Never going back.

geKxn-cFw0SgEnr06Xuu8w_0_0.jpg

8GWTWGkoNkmAkRZrOwfrCg_0_0.jpg
Very nice. I should point out too that by only being a touch slower than the regular Elegy, it's therefore the second fastest car in the Sports class (beating out the Massacro, Jester race car, etc.) :)

Striker

Man, feels like stealing and delivering 40 vehicles is a lot. I'm a doofus and already exported the Zentorno, not realizing you are better off selling all them as a collection.

No one has technically bothered me, yet, but one dude in a Ruiner 2000 drove by me spraying his machine gun already.

Speaking of the Ruiner 2000, you can replenish the rockets by exiting and reentering the car as long as you didn't use all of them beforehand. Wonder how long it'll be until that's fixed.

Wolfe

After selling off my Osiris and FMJ (didn't drive either of them enough to feel the need to hold onto them) I was able to pick up a Tempesta and convert an Elegy, also picked up the new bike (Diabolos?).

Fully upgraded except a few mods on both the cars and they're both a blast. The bike is fun but has weird issues like the single sided swingarm mod retaining the rear brake disc on the wrong side (aside from the rear brake disc not converting into a smaller sport style one upon doing the bennys upgrade to it). But I enjoy it enough to keep it around, really digging the tubular frame.

One of these days I'll get around to making a decent amount of money again, doing a few rounds of sightseer and headhunter to do a few more mods at a time gets old.

Well my first ever car sale was bugged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyycPg4Bk04

I was selling three cars. My two buddies correctly spawned in the cars they were selling outside the warehouse, but I was spawned in on foot and without the car I needed to sell. Unfortunately the car was nowhere to be found, and there was no way to get back into the warehouse, so I just had to wait for the timer to end :(

Top Bottom