• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Pre-Hype/News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avengers did have very TV-esque direction, though. As much as I enjoyed it (opening 10-15 minutes aside), it's not a great-looking film.

There was nothing TV about the last 40 minutes.

Everything preceding that battle was ugly though. It looked like agents of shield episode with an all star cast

Very apparent during dialogue scenes

Winter Soldier is marvel's best looking film fo sho, I'm sad whedon's back on avengers 2 instead of them

Yo speaking of Pratt this may be the most likeable lead actor since Hugh Jackman

I know he's got this and Jurassic park in the pipeline but I hope he has room for some dramas too, impossible to hate in moneyball and her

Yo speaking of Pratt this may be the most likeable lead actor since Hugh Jackman

I know he's got this and Jurassic park in the pipeline but I hope he has room for some dramas too, impossible to hate in moneyball and her
I thought he was terrible in Her but it was am awful movie all around so I don't really blame him. I liked him in Lego Movie though even if it was just voice acting and I think he'll nail this.

anaron

I think AoU is going to look significantly better direction-wise. Whedon's TV directed episodes are some of the best there are and now that he's more comfortable and obviously aware of the problems in the first film, I'm excited to see the improvement

Quick

Banned
Cool. But thanks in advance!

Completely forgot which avatar you were using as I was fixing it, so I ended up having two.

iQF9CgdooGyMA.png
iP5shBPiXl5bW.png

J10

Banned
I thought that was Alison Brie real quick.

Alison Brie should play somebody in a Marvel movie. Mantis or Hellcat or Sersi or Crystalia or Spider-Woman.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I thought that was Alison Brie real quick.

Alison Brie should play somebody in a Marvel movie. Mantis or Hellcat or Sersi or Crystalia or Spider-Woman.

The Russos were looking at her to play Agent 13 in Cap 2.

Quick

Banned

His character in her was really great.

His character in Her is impossible to hate. He's a real bro in that.

It was actually pleasantly surprising to see him in a serious role in Moneyball, after only really knowing him from Parks and Rec.

Going by Wikipedia, it looks like Jurassic World is his only movie for 2015 so far. I really hope he makes it big (or become bigger).

His character in Her is impossible to hate. He's a real bro in that.

It was actually pleasantly surprising to see him in a serious role in Moneyball, after only really knowing him from Parks and Rec.

Going by Wikipedia, it looks like Jurassic World is his only movie for 2015 so far. I really hope he makes it big (or become bigger).

He was the best bro.

I don't watch TV shows so I know nothing about his Parks and Recs character except the small clips people have linked on gaf.

Wurst

Holy crap, a german TV station is giving away tickets for a preview on the 24th.
That means I could watch it one month before release.

I must win.
I must!

S1kkZ

Holy crap, a german TV station is giving away tickets for a preview on the 24th.

I must win.
I must!

which one, i must know.

nevermind, found it. its prosieben, right?

danielcw

I must win.
I must!

Is it online on their website?
It is at least not advertised on their frontpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom