• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

That's because it's Bruce Thomas, mocap actor for Chief in Halo 4, I think.

When I saw Bruce Thomas for the first time in that ViDoc, I thought, yes, that's exactly what Chief should look like. Not sure if they'll actually use his entire likeness or not for a full reveal down the road, but it would definitely work.

Gestault

Wait, when did that word become offensive? I've seen far, far worse on here.

If I'm reading right, that was speaking in-character as Donald Trump. Who uses the term, and I don't think it's an archaic terms that wouldn't apply to anyone. I don't think that's the word. Also, presumably the post would be edited if the term were offensive.

Doffen

I agree. He looks like Chief:

Fixed him:

0YTMRXM.png

The one and only Master Chief

http://www.sacconventions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Steve_Downes_Profile.jpeg[/MG][/QUOTE]

That's like saying this guy is Darth Vader:

[IMG]http://d1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net/53/22ddd027ea11e197b6123138165f92/file/20110216-james-earl-jones-600x339.jpg

jelly

I suppose the only worry showing Chief's face is him being looked upon as old and what effect that has on him in the franchise. It wouldn't bother me but I can imagine Microsoft mulling it over and thinking better not. His apparent pale complexion and one note bald or short hair space marine appearance doesn't seem too exciting visually. They need to get many things right and get something unique out of him, expressions or something to go along with his dialogue so he stands out. Tough gig.

m23

I still need to be pinched. BLUE TEAM WILL BE IN-GAME.

Well......I don't think we can confidently say that. I would assume that's what the poster is pointing at but I don't know it's fact yet.

I am hyped though if that's the case, maybe have some dialogue between them during missions.

Top Bottom