• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5's Hunt the Truth season 2 starts september 22

Vico

Article with details, including a preview clip

New narrator.
Shorter season, longer episodes.
Cast includes Tamara Taylor, Mark Hamill, Vanessa Marshall, Alan Tudyk, Rosa Salazar, Bruce Thomas, Peter Serafinowicz and William Salyers

That would be FERO, played by Gavankar, the inscrutable rebel leader who saved Ben’s bacon last time around. By the way, not Ben’s war journalist compadre Petra (voiced by Cobie Smulders), as season one’s finale maybe had you, like me, thinking. At this point, glancing at season two’s mostly new cast list (which includes series newcomers Tamara Taylor, Mark Hamill, Vanessa Marshall, Alan Tudyk, Rosa Salazar, Bruce Thomas, Peter Serafinowicz and William Salyers), Petra is missing in action. There’s a perfectly good reason for this, Eichen tells me: He didn’t want another season of “journalist tells a story.”

Thought it deserved a thread.
Thanks to Sagan in the first thread.

btags

Oh man, I am super excited. I started listening to season 1 out of boredom and found it to be great!

blamite

Alan Tudyk? Will he be playing Mickey?
could be interesting considering what happened to him in New Blood...

Human_me

Sweeeet! I loved the first season.
However I'm going to wait till the last episode comes out then binge listen to them all.

The Flash

Banned
birdman-hand-rub.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Really liked the 1st series, and found KMK to be pretty damn good (as he is in most things he's done).

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Peter Serafinowicz?

Yas! Think he's feckin brilliant! Can't wait for the first episode! :)

Wait till you find out who he plays.

What was wrong with the first narrator though??? I thought he did excellent. I listened to season 1 all at once, don't think I can do this "episode a week" stuff. I won't be buying halo but looking forward to this story arch being completed. Just wish origi guy was doing it.

Original guy is still in it.

Akai__

Wow, that cast looks pretty awesome. Season 1 was pretty awesome, so looking forward to this.

I hope it starts in an european friendly time.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Mark Hamill plays a creepy ONI agent or an eccentric Jackal scavenger.

No Petra is a little disappointing, but I get the reasoning behind it, and the new cast has me hyped as hell. Season 1 was ridiculously good.

Omni

I actually haven't listened to the ending of season 1 yet. I remember wanting to do so but being incredibly distracted by all the E3 news? I think it was.

Should probably do that.

Season One was such a treat. I've never enjoyed such a strong game-based narrative told through what's ostensibly a radio drama. Is this what it was like for the Japanese Kids who lucked out with all those awesome Kojima game radio dramas?

I seriously can't wait, and the cast 343i's put together sounds like a blast. Here's to tomorrow!

Wait till you find out who he plays.

Original guy is still in it.

Oh my . . . Congrats to everyone involved in this Frankie, hands down the best bit of gaming related media Ive ever had the pleasure of watching/listening too. All the plaudits and awards it has received have been richly deserved.

Now all I am thinking about is who he's going to play! HYPE!!

Top Bottom