• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Hunt The Truth Season 2 |OT| Glassed Planets Have Bad Records...

That was another really great episode, damn it's moving fast! I would love to have a Sprint on this :D

Would be super interesting to see how this all comes together.

Needs to be a Windows 10 app.

Literally needs. Like, the world will end if it doesn't.

You hear that Stinkles? The world.

Also, episode was fantastic as per usual.
Mark Hamill
was great, but I'm a bit disappointed that
his character doesn't seem like one that will spill into the games ever as I had hoped. :(

Also,
Mshak
and BB were great. :p

Random17

I'm honestly surprised Halo hasn't tried mobile games... I'm talking about the really simple types, not Spartan Strike/Spartan Assault.

Ishan

So the plan is weekly till halo release ? I love it so far . I'm not a halo player and I love this series . Extremely well done work .

a.wd

Holy crap, not as explosive as the first 2, but then
he
came back and then all hell broke loose.

Glass

Love how much mystery and confusion there is surrounding these cataclysmic events, it's not just 'this happened, and here's why'. Starting to see how listening to Hunt The Truth is going to add that extra layer of knowledge making it all the more satisfying come campaign time.

LordOfChaos

OMG,
MShak and BB, best interaction ever.
. Please bundle them together more.

343, just so you know...I would squeal so hard at even a minor BB cameo in H5.

And I think I'll be sadder at his loss than Cortanas...Is that blasphemy?

shiba5

Jokes on us guys:

Halo 6: Unggoy Farmer*
"Master Chief retires to a quiet life of farming."

*Requires in-game purchases

Well I certainly didn't see that coming.
:D

Me too! I was hoping.. maybe they rescue them from the
Bird Brains!

I suspect the timeline wouldn't work out here, cool as that'd be

You never know.. zipping from one planet to the next, stopping by to do a good deed and then off to the next galactic calamity :)

You're right, but it's fun to imagine!

There's always Arby and crew.

Grisby

Nice episode. The dialog between BB and a certain character was pretty funny.

Also, what was
Joker
doing in my Halo? Lol.

Damn, what a great episode. The
Triad Leader's
speech gave me Jim Jones vibes. Also, that Wilhelm scream... Ahaha. Interesting twist at the end there.

I had thought
Chol Von
was killed, but I was mistaken. That'd be a cool addition.

A
Skirmisher shipmistress that practically stole Midship in addition to trying to unite all the Jackal pirate factions into a unified navy to protect their homeworld
is such an awesome idea, but I feel like it's a little too esoteric to really be approached in an actual game.

A
Skirmisher shipmistress that practically stole Midship in addition to trying to unite all the Jackal pirate factions into a unified navy to protect their homeworld
is such an awesome idea, but I feel like it's a little too esoteric to really be approached in an actual game.

The character is an incredibly interesting one, but yes I agree they wouldn't really work in the games.

Kev Kev

God damn
Hamill is such an amazing VA! I could just barely tell it was him, and even then I had to search for confirmation.

2MQY1GB.jpg

yay Mshak is back :D he's too silly to be killed off lol

IronRinn

Sorry guys don't know if it's new new but new to me. It's shots of the MC as he runs through the city with Blue Team while someone informs Locke that he has gone rogue, not following orders, and recruiting others while helping the enemy and the official story is he's dead, but Locke and his team are tasked with getting him. Blue Team lifts the rubble off of Chief and he's still alive.

Top Bottom