• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5's Hunt the Truth season 2 starts september 22

link1201

Really, looking forward to this. I hope it starts this week. I have a flight on Saturday that would be less of a drag if I had something good to listen to.

Vico

Alan Tudyk? Will he be playing Mickey?
could be interesting considering what happened to him in New Blood...

Oh yes, he did play Mickey. Completely forgot about it. I hope that's who he's portraying again (not opening that spoiler, though, I still need to read most books).

Can't wait for this! Probably the best storytelling I've experienced in anything game related. I take it it's still a weekly format, but every Tuesday now?

Ooh. I wonder who Mark is playing. he wasn't in the first season was he ?

Keegans back? Yusss

200_s.gif

Has this account been confirmed to be part of this yet?

@OurThreeLives: The heralds of our Transcendence have made themselves known. Join us now, or forever know only one life. http://t.co/B5spymdXm8

Pretty sure we can consider it tied into it.

Likely be tied into tomorrows Episode like how the Sapian Sunrise was.

Note the video says "Meridian/Center".. Cortana told Chief "Meridian is next!"

Oooooooh Excited.

Glass

Holy shit that cast. Wonder how long these episodes will be.

Edit:
Hunt the Truth, which just won a Clio, wound up drawing an audience of over 6.7 million, putting it in the top 1% of all iTunes podcasts.

Dayum, I knew the first season went down well but 6.7 million download/listens? Thoroughly deserved, I bet it was many peoples first 'radio' drama.

So Mickey is going to be in this season, I'm so excited! But the real reason it's not Petra is because Cobie Smulders was too busy, right?

Banned
I just finished all 13 last night. Incredible. Really wanted to see what happened with Petra though.

Gestault

The first season was so well handled, I have really high expectations. I can't wait to listen to this stuff at work.

Glass

I didn't even realise this was starting tomorrow, September 22nd seemed further away this month is moving so fast. October 27th is going to be here in no time at all.

I didn't even realise this was starting tomorrow, September 22nd seemed further away this month is moving so fast. October 27th is going to be here in no time at all.

This is the first we've heard the actual date XD

Nobody realized it was starting tomorrow!

Akai__

You will probably change your mind on Wednesday, when the embargo lifts. People will be like: "I need this game yesterday."

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That makes a lot of sense. Way to connect the dots.

Too much sense!

Can't wait to connect all the little dots.

They said the episodes would be shorter in number but longer in length.. only 6 Tuesdays between now and the 27th of October. I wonder if they'll all be on Tuesdays or back to Sunday? I could see the final episode being released on Halo 5: Guardian release day.

Don't I need to ask a mod first?

Looks like there is a thread in the community channel where people put there name forward to do an OT, I didn't see any on the last two pages of it for Hunt the Truth so I say go for it.

Would be good to have a dedicated thread for HtT S2 :)

Kalentan

Looks like there is a thread in the community channel where people put there name forward to do an OT, I didn't see any on the last two pages of it for Hunt the Truth so I say go for it.

Would be good to have a dedicated thread for HtT S2 :)

Posted in that thread. No response yet.

Dat new theme in the snippet. Love the dark, pulsating bass lines.

Coming out tomorrow too huh? Then a new wave of previews on Wednesday ...

HNNNNGGG

Top Bottom