• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5's Hunt the Truth season 2 starts september 22

Tamara Taylor
Mark Hamill
Alan Tudyk
Peter Serafinowicz
William Salyers

tumblr_mv0aonff3t1slgwnjo1_400.gif

Glass

This is the first we've heard the actual date XD

Nobody realized it was starting tomorrow!

I love the 1-2 punch of an announcement and the release being the next fricking day. Awesome.

You will probably change your mind on Wednesday, when the embargo lifts. People will be like: "I need this game yesterday."

Yeah I hadn't anticipated that, hype mode is about to be activated. I've just completed MGSV which was passing the time nicely, suddenly the next 4 weeks are looking a bit more sparse.

Time: 12 Things We Learned About Halo 5‘s ‘Hunt the Truth’ Season 2

Mark Hamill got involved simply because he liked the story

“With Mark specifically, that was like a shock to me,” says Eichen. “Because we were trying to cast this character that he plays, and we were reaching out to certain people, and an agent that we were talking to offered him up, saying ‘Would you ever consider Mark Hamill?’ And I was like ‘Yes, yes please.’ I guess Mark listened to season one of the podcast, and we heard back from the agent, and we were like, ‘You know, we don’t have . . . Here’s what we have to offer.’ And the agent said ‘Well, Mark just picks things that he likes, and he loved season one, and he wants to do it, he’s in.’ It was unbelievable.”

I'm a little shocked that Time of all places is doing coverage of HtT.

I mean... it's Time! It's real news! Reporting on a Halo radio drama of all things!

I luvs it.

Also:

At least one of Hunt the Truth‘s characters may be lurking in Halo 5

“I believe we have at least one character who’s represented in the game, though not in a meaningful way, more like an Easter egg,” says O’Connor. “In terms of ongoing fiction, absolutely some of these characters are very likely to end up in novels in the next couple of years, and then those novels feed back into our game. We may be having this conversation again in three years and saying yes, those two characters are right in the heart of the game. But not for this one. They’re more like background detail and a perspective shift.”

I'm thinking that it'll be Ben; he won't have a cameo, per say, but I think his name'll come up in some context or another, either on the registry of some ONI blacksite we hit or as a more offhand reference to current events.

I'm a little shocked that Time of all places is doing coverage of HtT.

I mean... it's Time! It's real news! Reporting on a Halo radio drama of all things!

I luvs it.

Also:

I'm thinking that it'll be Ben; he won't have a cameo, per say, but I think his name'll come up in some context or another, either on the registry of some ONI blacksite we hit or as a more offhand reference to current events.
I couldn't see it being anyone else, they would have implemented that easter egg a while ago and he's been there since the beginning of HtT

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The OT is done, just need to the go ahead and it will be up.
You don't need permission to post OTs. As long as it's less than 24 hours before launch and no one else has claimed it, you're good.

shoreu

Spoil me. Here or PM, whichever you prefer. I played ODST but don't keep up much with the lore beyond the games and HtT.

Ok I got you.

(Bloodlines Spoiler)
Micky first of all got rookie killed because he hesitated on a mission, because they were killing innies instead of covvies. After this the squad became Spartan IV's and began going on even more missions. Dutch retired and Romeo Mickey and Buck kept going on to war killing more innies. Mickey ends up betraying the unsc and join the innies and tried to kill Romeo and Buck. They beat his ass and he's in jail.

Frog-fu

Banned
So damn giddy for this. Gonna listen to the supercut before the first episode. I remember it all but it's such a damn good podcast.

Outrun

I cannot F-ing wait for this.

Eid, the Muslim celebration, is on Thursday. I got my 6 year old kid 2 Mega Bloks Halo 5 sets from Amazon. They apparently have download Req packs.... I am planning to use the packs.

He loves lego and Halo. I don't think that I am taking advantage of this situation.... Am I?

Ishan

How is this on the third page more ppl need to try this out . I don't even play halo games (ps gamer/prefer fps on PC) and I got into htt . If you know atleast basic halo lore it's good . If you know more the better it gets. Guys it's really good !!

Arjac

okaaaaaay, it's the 22nd now
can we have the thing?

Anyone know if this will release simultaneously on itunes?

Top Bottom