• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTupolev

It'll blow up in your face, like every other detail.
dead

RQP45Fd.png

singhr1

Was playing around in Halo CE and just discovered that the fuel rod cannon in the PC version works also by charge % similar to how halo 5 is rumored to work. Cool

Weirdly cute in a "dumb puppy" sort of way.

...so our attention span is dead?

Our beloved Jem made this I believe.

That's perfect lol

(look at DAT SHINY PISTOL)

Edit: Halo 3 is literally NO FUN compared to everything else in the MCC. Why can't they at least make it 110% movement speed and damage so its not like walking through mud while shooting bb's at eachother. Its GAWBIDGE.

jem0208

I just posted this on Beyond:

I really hope spartan charge has some interesting interactions with vehicles. I want to be able to charge into the side of a mongoose and send it flying.

And then Josh Holmes responded with:

willnotdisappoint.gif

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/5443-halo-5-guardians-discussion/?p=500246

mEhok8P.png

Our beloved Jem made this I believe.

That's perfect lol

(look at DAT SHINY PISTOL)

Edit: Halo 3 is literally NO FUN compared to everything else in the MCC. Why can't they at least make it 110% movement speed and damage so its not like walking through mud while shooting bb's at eachother. Its GAWBIDGE.

<3

I was trying to find a Halo 5 montage that was posted here a while back. It had a bunch of ninjas and spartan charges, it was pretty funny to boot. Anyone have a link?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Microsoft will probably lose this year

unless Rare is actually making non-kinect games again and their new IPs aren't brown FPS games

I'm expecting some cool stuff from every conference but I dunno. MS has to have something to fill their slot since Quantum Break/Crackdown/Scalebound are no-shows. Tomb Raider/Gears remaster/H5/Forza can't be it. My money's on something with the Minecraft IP and a Rare game

And Sony's got TLG, so that should be fun

Bethesda gonna be goat tho, gimme that Fallout goodness

Akai__

Reposting this in case people missed it:

Since it's almost E3 time. If you guys are watching E3 on Twitch and are interested into joining our custom Twitch chat, then simply message me your Twitch username and I'll add you to the chat. Once you are added, you can invite anybody to the chat. The purpose of this chat is to have a convenient way to talk with other people, without having to deal with 100k other people in the chat or without having to use 3rd party tools as it's directly on the Twitch page.

Here's how it works in gif form. You can check your invite and if you are already added there: http://i.imgur.com/vrNiHWI.gif

I'll post it again tomorrow, just before the MS conference starts.

MouldyK

As with all E3s, whoever announces Shenmue 3 wins.

I'm hoping Bethesda because they could build a good world and actually get someone decent to put fun into the world after.

Either that or Ryo for Smash!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
What are the odd's Halo 5 BTB beta available now at the press conference is announced? I've got a feeling in my gut saying it's a pretty good chance.
I think there's a decent chance that one will get announce tomorrow, but it won't begin tomorrow.

Why not both.

Campaign in the beginning, BTB mode at the end with beta announcement.
That'd be awesome.

There better be a new metroid, from retro preferably.
Yes please. I'd prefer a 2D HD hand drawn Zero Mission sequel, but I'll take a 3D one, too. No 2.5D or Other M shit tho.

I'd be ecstatic if we got a BTB beta, though that's the kind of thing that Frankie was probably tempering our expectations for, I don't see it happening.

VinFTW

What did I miss?

Was just saying the private Twitch chat I set up for the MCC launch event/H5 Beta MP reveal is still open so people can hang in there throughout E3 if they don't want to deal with regular Twitch chat BS.

Most people were invited in there, so, should still be in a lot of peoples private chat lists. Also, anybody can invite, so it's open to whoever.

edit: thanks Ice :p

Defect

I think there's a decent chance that one will get announce tomorrow, but it won't begin tomorrow.

That'd be awesome.

Yes please. I'd prefer a 2D HD hand drawn Zero Mission sequel, but I'll take a 3D one, too. No 2.5D or Other M shit tho.

You mean a remake of Return of Samus? :p

If there's going to be a new "Prime" game, I want it to be more like the first one than the third. I'd prefer a 2D game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom