• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Upon closer inspection...
vBMgU.png

The blending in that image is horrific.

Well... I'm trying to play some BTB in Reach, and it's matched me up three times, and keeps kicking me, restarting search. What is up with that? I even had ElamiteWarrior on my team last time...

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Well... I'm trying to play some BTB in Reach, and it's matched me up three times, and keeps kicking me, restarting search. What is up with that?
No one bad enough to match you up with? Just invite Juices to a 1v1.

JK. I have no clue how good or not you are. :p

And so GAF takes a break from Game of Thrones off-topic for some computer science.

At least I understand more of it.
Sounds good to me. C# Web architect here, with a little too much damn SQL work for my liking. But any programmer around these parts could have figured this out already I'm sure.

I take out my database-driven angst on gaming AIs of all natures and sorts.

Computron

^^^Total guess BTW, but that would be amazing if it was by some chance your actual name.

Yeah I try to keep them to a minimum, only hauled out for special occasions. This is my 3rd in the past couple months though, I gotta dial it down.

Too much of a good thing? nah...

Just don't .GIF whore yourself out like plywood.

senador

Banned
Two can play that game, ANTHONY.

:O

^^^Total guess BTW, but that would be amazing if it was by some chance your actual name.

Ha, its not. So are you just messing with me? Got me thinking you work somewhere and can't say or something. haha

Sounds good to me. C# Web architect here, with a little too much damn SQL work for my liking. But any programmer around these parts could have figured this out already I'm sure.

I take out my database-driven angst on gaming AIs of all natures and sorts.

...and another! Woooo!

There really are quite a few HaloGAF coders. Are there more?

Well it's working now... Anniversary BTB kids are bad... 24-8 in Snipers with 16 domeshots, and I'm like a retarded manatee with the sniper...

I have to say, after laughing my ass off at the trailer, a lot of the details coming out about BLOPS 2 are sounding very interesting. Branching storylines, different endings, etc. I'm pessimistic that they'll be able to pull it off, but more power to Treyarch if they can.

Still laughing my ass off at Cyren's poster though lol

senador

Banned
As much shit I give Black Ops 2, props for them for giving a shout out to the competitive scene. Still can't get pumped for the game though, series is just way too stale for me playing it every year since 05' now.

(before anybody reads into this wrong, this isn't a shot at 343i in any way. They've have been INCREDIBLE since taking over for us with videos, map packs at tourneys, nb etc.)

Started, skipped to middle and heard "pushing boundaries" and "breaking the mold". I'm sick of terms like that for every game release. Turned it off.

Finally watched the reveal trailer a bit earlier. Cool idea, but the trailer didn't do much for me. Looks so dated.

Haha, what's your playlist? Play Psycho Killer by Talking Heads over and over as you blain.

Herbie Hancock - Rockit
Hashim- Al-Naafiysh (The Soul)
Hot Streak - Body Work
Cybotron - Clear
Newcleus - Teknology
Afrika Bambaataa - Planet Rock
Paul Hardcastle-Rain Forest

to name a few

At least you can see that the news is worth to get hyped when Ghal posts a GIF. (or that we need Halo 4 information)

Pretty excited about reading this week Bulletin.

Reposting from another thread,

Hey guys, May is Cystic Fibrosis awareness month, so if you could maybe take 3 minutes out of your day to watch this video, and see what my kid and many others go through every day it would mean a lot to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHHOJJYA0U
Very informative post. Sorry to hear about your child to have this disease.

feel

Wonder if Frank will make the Update fail-proof by including a video or some megaton.

I'd like some better clarification on things that were on display on the NY event and that they should be allowed to talk about, like the new bloom or whatever.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
We need Frankie as the Rock doing the Rock Bottom on someone.

Treyarch logo on the other guys back

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I've played Unconquered twice in a row. It's very very very bad.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the FB status like! :p

If I could get people to watch & care about that video as much as they post stupid status shuffles, corny pictures, etc. I'd be in business!

Thanks for sharing the video link; I'd heard of cystic fibrosis but not what it was or how it affected people. Really eye opening. I wish for the best for your boy.

Top Bottom