• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

I think it could be a weekly but a permanent playlist, I'm not sure thats really a good use of playlists. Everyone knows Reach already has too many. H4 will do the same if they don't cut it down hard.

Hire Juices.

See, they should totally bring back a fun, super jackpot playlist for every week/weekend.

GhaleonEB

I'm planning on getting to Seattle on Thursday.

We'll have to plan a HaloGAF meetup once we know what the PAX schedule will be.

I'll arrive Thursday afternoon. So I am in if something is planned at that day. On the other hand it is just less than 50 days, we should plan the HaloGAF meet-up.
Sounds like a plan. I'll go ahead and plan to be in town Thursday night as well. It takes about 2-3 hours to get up there, depending on traffic, and I'll leave late afternoon. We'll plan more logistics once we get closer.

Irish weeks. We have an extra few days inserted into our... seven day.... week. Period time thingie.

Potatoes.
I like potatoes. They are my favorite vegetable.

Woorloog

Banned
Every Halo 2 PC dedicated server has absolutely awful settings.

Sword or sniper secondaries, amazing.

Yeah... Halo PC has the same problem.
And BF3 on 360 (500% ticket rush!, No M16A3!).
Dedicated servers are nice as long as they're running official/standard/or at very least sensible rules, not some shit.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
It's fine, and decently priced ($107 for the double queen bed room I booked). The location is good because you can just hop on the interstate and be at PAX in 15-20 minutes.

Is anyone arriving Thursday night? If Thursday night shenanigans are going down I can come up a day early to join the festivities.
don't forget there's now a light rail too and I bet holiday inn has a shuttle to the station

Omni

Anyone know what's up with the Waypoint forums? I'm not sure if it's just me, but they're really, really, really slow. It makes it so tedious just to post there.

CyReN

Already been posted dude!

So slow

:p

tumblr_m4a24rGbZg1r59ocd.gif

So I stop hearing the question:

No guys, they aren't all the emblems, this build by now is pretty darn old (3 or more months) I'm sure they've added this stuff later in as it doesn't apply to gameplay. Also just from pre-order bonuses there's more, and you guys KNOW 343 would want to add some of their own

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So I stop hearing the question:

No guys, they aren't all the emblems, this build by now is pretty darn old (3 or more months) I'm sure they've added this stuff later in as it doesn't apply to gameplay. Also just from pre-order bonuses there's more, and you guys KNOW 343 would want to add some of their own
no brah

there just isn't enough memory to add more emblems - bungie

neoism

Marathon Logo (which was only in Halo 2 and 3 any way)
Seventh Column (the first, default emblem you got)

That's it. They're the only 2 symbols that Bungie owns trademark and/or copyright to.

The rest belong to Microsoft and 343i

:) :D

Anyone know where I can find a compilation of all things Halo from this weekend? Anything shown since the FUD trailer? (basically anything from Friday on)

Thanks in advance.

CyReN

Nexy said he got a good interview with Ellis, and some non blair witch footage of Spartan Ops. Expect Ops to be up early morning.

I think it could be a weekly but a permanent playlist, I'm not sure thats really a good use of playlists. Everyone knows Reach already has too many. H4 will do the same if they don't cut it down hard.

Hire Juices.

H4 should just have h2 playlists. Just gonna requote myself from an earlier thread:

Rumble Pit
Double Team <- make actual small maps this time around
Team Slayer
Team Skirmish <- objective
Team Training <- guests go here
Team Snipers <- stop putting team snipers in other lists and keep it confined to this one
Team Hardcore <- mlg
Big Team Battle <- guests go here too, as much as people don't want dumbass guests in BTB the population would plummet without them
Team SWAT <- people like to play this might as well keep it in
H2 Challenge <- make this community bullshit, griffball/zombies

H4 should just have h2 playlists. Just gonna requote myself from an earlier thread:

Rumble Pit
Double Team <- make actual small maps this time around
Team Slayer
Team Skirmish <- objective
Team Training <- guests go here
Team Snipers <- stop putting team snipers in other lists and keep it confined to this one
Team Hardcore <- mlg
Big Team Battle <- guests go here too, as much as people don't want dumbass guests in BTB the population would plummet without them
Team SWAT <- people like to play this might as well keep it in
H2 Challenge <- make this community bullshit, griffball/zombies

YES.

Also bring back weekend playlists.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
If you manage to get a cheap flight, you can sleep in my room for free. No ulterior motives.

Well now it's too late that money has already come and gone since I told you I'm officially unable to go. That was almost a month ago huh? The money I make now goes into my back to school fund. Always next year I guess.

Well now it's too late that money has already come and gone since I told you I'm officially unable to go. That was almost a month ago huh? The money I make now goes into my back to school fund. Always next year I guess.
If I had known that I got a better job during the summer break, I would have made you that offer earlier. :(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
If I had known that I got a better job during the summer break, I would have made you that offer earlier. :(

Oh stop it. It's this douche bag's fault.

Btw, have a free spot on my friend's list now that I removed him. Whoever wants to add me on XBL, go ahead.

Ryaaan14

Banned

Next year I'm going no matter what. If I manage to get a comp night at the Hyatt, you can stay with me fo' free dollaz.

Oh stop it. It's this douche bag's fault.

Btw, have a free spot on my friend's list now that I removed him. Whoever wants to add me on XBL, go ahead.

Not to be a nosey idiot, but I'm going to be a nosey idiot.

Was it someone from GAF? And what happened to Tash(.0)i? :(

Also, sorry bro

Homeboyd

Spartan Ops video is removed
Man that was quick. Glad I watched it ASAP. Was the first time I've gotten to see some actual SpOps gameplay.

Jesus. Give us some official footage if we're not allowed to view the off-screen shit. Ellis even told the guy it was ok to record. Guess posting it to youtube is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom