• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

Backgrounds
P4jeg.png

8jHwt.png

eFoJV.png

NPbDw.png

dPlxE.png

jyZCC.png

uEKKI.png

Akai__

I would like to show you guys something, but Halo Waypoint is down. I got matched up with a guy who was playing maybe for the first time Halo and he picked the MLG playlist. Why would you pick MLG for your 1st match ever? I can't understand those kids...

Louis Wu

Wait, what? Did they say thruster does a flashbang? The fuck?
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Halo Reach went gold on August 2nd/3rd and released on September 14th. Just for reference. :d

So that's about 8 weeks.
Well, unless your weeks are noticeably shorter than mine, it's 6 weeks, not 8. :)

Halo 3 went gold four weeks before release.

Halo 2 went gold just over 4 weeks before release.

Halo went gold just over 3 weeks before release.

Now: remember, these are timeframes that certification is PASSED. Frank's talking about the time until they have to SUBMIT for certification. Clearly, there's a gap between those dates. :)

blamite

No new emblems?

It seems like so far the only new emblems I've seen have been the nunchuck unicorn, the buffalo skull, and preorder bonuses. Hopefully that doesn't end up being true. :/

Was unlocking emblems mentioned at yesterday's panel? Hopefully there are plenty of new ones (and the Librarian symbol) that we've yet to see.

Ryaaan14

Banned
It seems like so far the only new emblems I've seen have been the nunchuck unicorn, the buffalo skull, and preorder bonuses. Hopefully that doesn't end up being true. :/

Was unlocking emblems mentioned at yesterday's panel? Hopefully there are plenty of new ones (and the Librarian symbol) that we've yet to see.

Stop.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone else having problems connecting to other players on reach? I can't join either of my buddies for a party and we all have open NATs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom