• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's what Jonathan Blow put himself through to give you The Witness

INTERNET

SERIOUS BUSINESS
Hmmmmm...
83mKjPV.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Now that I think back on the glasses with the little square holes to help him finish the game...maybe they fit together in horrible fashion. The glasses help him see nothing but the screen, and the jar lets him never leave his standing desk.

I feel like spending time posting stuff on Twitter cancels out saved bathroom break time though. :p

If Blow is pissing in a bottle to give us The Witness, Hello Games must be going full blown recycling their shit for a potato farm like in The Martian for No Man's Sky

Major B.S.

Neo Member
Guys, remember that he is also probably still working from a standing desk.

If so, the garment and bodily mechanics involved are truly impressive.

n_n

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Shouldn't this game be out already? Hopefully he sticks to apple juice and not coffee. :)

I need a wholesome experience. I love these developer moments, maybe they can make some sorta documentary and put it with the game?

Maybe this is what works?

marrec

Banned
Jon that bottle of pee don't make Witness good or bad. It don't make you a good or bad developer.

It just makes sense.

If you woke me up this morning and told me "Jon Blow pee'd into a bottle while making the Witness" I'd have answered "You mean he doesn't pee into a bottle all the time?"

This is the way less surprising than the 40 dollar price point Jon.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Yeah why would anyone promote their video game!?

There's dudes sitting in their homes that probably worked on the biggest triple A game, but they aren't really noticed. I know there's AI Engineers out there who probably don't tweet at all, but know most of the people in the industry.

You could say, one does more than the other? Maybe he's just making us all feel better this game is still being worked on? I'm just throwing this out there.

There's dudes sitting in their homes that probably worked on the biggest triple A game, but they aren't really noticed. I know there's AI Engineers out there who probably don't tweet at all, but know most of the people in the industry.

You could say, one does more than the other? Maybe he's just making us all feel better this game is still being worked on? I'm just throwing this out there.

I don't know what you're on about :s

Top Bottom