• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's what Jonathan Blow put himself through to give you The Witness

1pXiZyv.png

rip jonathan blow. he was #1

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
What a curious turn of events! Is it piss or isn't it?

It's obviously piss

Karak

LOL. Now I understand the tweet I read "Go piss you stupid bitch!" Lol.
Gaming brings out the awesome.

ultrazilla

O.k. Jon. You *probably* are the smartest guy when you walk into a room full of people.

But here in NeoGAF, when you come up in here, we've got some intelligent folks who'd throw down with you and your intellectual intricacies.

Basically what I'm trying to say is: you're a lazy bastard and pissed in a bottle when you could have gotten up and walked 4 feet to the bathroom around the corner. :p

Can't wait for the game, cheers!

injurai

Banned
MidwYYf.gif

So hold up - you think she's being 'pissy' for disagreeing with what is at best, someone spotlighting some poor health choices or, at worst, a rather tasteless marketing stunt?

Or it's a joke and a bit of fun. Acting like Blow is throwing away his brand for it, then casting judgement? I think I'd file that under the "no fun allowed" image I posted earlier. Also there may have been a pun in there.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Brian Crecente, miss that guy

Tagyhag

That's fucking gross man.

Like, to the point I won't be able to get that imagine out of my head while I play The Witness.

Thanks Jonathan.

marrec

Banned
Ive peed in an empty 1L vodka bottle... More than once...

Time for a GAF confessions

Straight up pee'd into ziploc bags before. They hold the pee well.

Though, I did it on a job where peeing anywhere BUT into a plastic bag would have probably set something on fire.

That's fucking gross man.

Like, to the point I won't be able to get that imagine out of my head while I play The Witness.

Thanks Jonathan.

You will need to reference the image to a beat puzzle where you need to fill three bottles to the same line with urine while only pouring twice

Now show us the poopsock.

Man I just love that this is finally coming out. Will wait a short while after release for some basic real world impressions, but I'm in.

domlolz

Banned
MidwYYf.gif

So hold up - you think she's being 'pissy' for disagreeing with what is at best, someone spotlighting some poor health choices or, at worst, a rather tasteless marketing stunt?

its a joke and that is pretty pissy to get annoyed at a stupid joke

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Somehow this is acceptable, but when Crytek released some fact sheet or sent out a tweet saying something like "crunch time", there was a lot of shit about publishers overworking developers and keeping them from their families and it being so unhealthy and such.

So which is it?

Which is it? Really?

Blow is his own boss. How can you not see that this "contradiction" isn't one?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
You know, really looking at it, I think it's a misdirect.

I'm certain we're actually looking at the reservoir for a 'funnel and tube' collection system.

The room was so sweltering during crunch he set an inverted umbrella above him that caught his vapors, funneling it to this cup. So we're actually seeing sweat. Sweet, sweet, sweat.

Top Bottom