• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming Thread March 2013: It's $1 per post, $5 for 8 posts or $10 for 20 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
:lol

Poor Dash :(

Nah, we knew it from the start. You see, at first the challenge was to be based on TWWD:A and lots of codes meant lots of happy players, unfortunately I couldn't find a way to make the game work as a fair challenge (IAPs and mostly the more you play the more you earn so whoever had the game first had an unfair advantage).Me and Skybound talked about it and to have the challenge a few weeks before the codes giveaway but in the end I couldn't anticipate the creation of the challenge's thread for personal reasons... and here we are :)
Those codes are just the cherries on top anyway, the real meat is elsewhere :)

Heel

Nah, we knew it from the start. You see, at first the challenge was to be based on TWWD:A and lots of codes meant lots of happy players, unfortunately I couldn't find a way to make the game work as a fair challenge (IAPs and mostly the more you play the more you earn so whoever had the game first had an unfair advantage).Me and Skybound talked about it and to have the challenge a few weeks before the codes giveaway but in the end I couldn't anticipate the creation of the challenge's thread for personal reasons... and here we are :)
Those codes are just the cherries on top anyway, the real meat is elsewhere :)

iG0VDg53hU64B.gif

Realize this is a long shot, but does anyone here play Baseball Superstars '13? 2 of my 3 challenges have to do with making a friend online and playing them, and I don't know anyone who plays this game.

chris121580

Backflip Madness has completely sucked me in. I'm currently on World 4. Best 99 cents I've spent in awhile. Utterly addicting

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Been busy with work (16 hours!), sorry iOS GAF!

Added a secondary sheet to the iOS Membership list for those of you who can use Game Center on OSX to add multiple people at once.

This can also work on iOS devices but YMMV as it is a little more clumbersome.

PittaGAF

Thanks to IGN I got The Walking Dead: Assault for free.
I don't know about the game yet but wow, I LOVE the graphic...both technically and in style.
Give me a proper RPG with that engine!!!

GWX

Damn, The Walking Dead: Assault giveaway is not available in my country (Brazil) :( Can someone PM me a code? Thanks in advance!

PittaGAF

I do not remember if it's already been mentioned, but Help Volty is free at the moment and it's a really good game...similar to The Room.

Fjordson

Backflip Madness has completely sucked me in. I'm currently on World 4. Best 99 cents I've spent in awhile. Utterly addicting
Haha, it really is. I beat the final level last night and figured I was done. But just a few hours ago I booted it up and am now trying to best my high scores. Great game.

PittaGAF

Looks interesting, thanks for the heads up.

I just completed it (around 3 hours or so...latest levels are difficult) and I must say it was damn good.
Story is a bit nebulous still....and I completed it 'bronze' finding just 1 clue out of four (never noticed and I have no idea of what they are talking about) but it was a nice experience, technically very well done.
A second chapter is coming, according to the ending.

Finally picked up Horn. Vaguely annoyed that it has framerate issues even on iPad 4 / iPhone 5, but still, pretty cool.

(Not for Horn, but) I can't wait for the upcoming Blutrol update. Supposed to add more controller support and work with moveable-left-stick games.

Flunkie

Banned
Realize this is a long shot, but does anyone here play Baseball Superstars '13? 2 of my 3 challenges have to do with making a friend online and playing them, and I don't know anyone who plays this game.
Same actually, but that's kinda where I stopped playing. What's your name on their crappy social network thingy? Pretty sure mine's Flunkie or Flunkie44.

Dash Kappei

C'mon people!
We even have 15 completely new prizes to be revealed amd added today thanks to Pikpok, so head over the Official GAF's iOS Challenge 7

We're at 46 players now and we have a new top scorer!
Game Center handle is Dinner Caf.

--
Also, iBlast Moki 2 HD is FREE, pretty cool physics puzzler.

Friends, I have some games to give away. I actually received the codes for these when I bought Dead Space 3, but forgot about them until today.

The games in question are Need for Speed, FIFA and Mass Effect. If anyone would like or all of these, drop me a or quote this post and I shall PM you the code/s as soon as possible.

Rekwest

Friends, I have some games to give away. I actually received the codes for these when I bought Dead Space 3, but forgot about them until today.

The games in question are Need for Speed, FIFA and Mass Effect. If anyone would like or all of these, drop me a or quote this post and I shall PM you the code/s as soon as possible.

I want FIFA thanks!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I know I've asked before so apologies, but are there any sim building city games that aren't casual crapola?

diditz

Neo Member

May i have fifa/nfs one please, i already have mass effect, thanks.

The Happy Street update today was pretty ace, I've now got five different quest lines running at once :lol

The stuff in the tailor is cool as well. NEED MORE FLOOZ.

Dash Kappei

Gaf Challenge 7 Tiny Wings

because PikPok is really that awesome, they've upped up the ante and decided to sponsor are with:
15 CODES for cute Platform/Puzzler TWANG THE FOX, 10 codes for the best players at the end of the challenge and 5 to be given away during the competition!

twang_title.jpg

TWANG the FOX on iTunes

PR_screenShots.jpg

Twang The Fox Official Trailer on Youtube

Support these kind gaffers, check out their games!

______

Also Today's codes giveaway

The first TWO new players who will join today will get a code each for The Walking Dead Assault for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
These codes are NOT USA only, they're good for whatever region you're account is bound to.

Just send me a PM when you've joined the competition to confirm and get the code:)

Heel

The Happy Street update today was pretty ace, I've now got five different quest lines running at once :lol

The stuff in the tailor is cool as well. NEED MORE FLOOZ.

Yeah, quest overload lol.

Sooooo.... did they fuck with the flooz rates again or is it better?

Honestly it's not as bad as I initially thought it was. I don't think the timer for the limited buildings expired as quickly as it was supposed to. Everything is still available and I got them all without a problem.

Sooooo.... did they fuck with the flooz rates again or is it better?
Got your friend acceptance in the baseball game, and subsequently had like 10 challenges unlocked. Got 11 upgrade stones all at once!

Now how the hell do we play a game against each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom