• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just found papers by door saying "go back." My family's muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
How do you figure? As someone with plenty of family members who don't speak English natively, and as someone who taught English as a second language, that doesn't make any sense at all to me. If you're a non-native speaker it affects your spelling, your grammar usage, and your word choice, not your penmanship. What a weird and reductive sentiment.

The lettering is incredibly similar in style to Hangul.

Izuna

Banned
No one in this thread is going to accuse the individual. And no one in this thread is making any suggestions that the OP didn't already make.

This is like calling someone sexist for suspecting a husband killed his wife, upon arriving at her corpse.

No one is being racist here. That being said, no, people who grew up writing Hangul don't write like complete shit. There is nothing wrong to try and have that theory, but at least anecdotally speaking, that isn't what happens.

That's as ridiculous as someone's personality affecting their hand writing.

And! No one is being racist. "Korean" is referring to nothing but "grew up writing Korean alphabet".

--

That aside. OP, please stay passive and let law enforcement protect you. Don't actually accuse anyone.

Respect

Sorry you would have to go through that OP...Some seriously ignorant morons out there...as other have said you should contact the police at the very least.

The lettering is incredibly similar in style to Hangul.

I was responding to a poster who said the writing just looked like it was by someone with "English as a second language." Like just blaming all non native speakers not even bothering to say "hmm circles gotta be Korean."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom